codename:άβυσσος(real name is ikari lelan)

Age:estimated to be about 30 by her team, is actually only 18
Height:5'11
Abilities: godlike speed, strength, endurance, the ability to summon weapons as long as they have touched that weapon, can, if emotionally hurt enough, can enter a rage state, where she becomes borderline god in his world. Cannot be stopped until someone else comforts her.
Fandom: my own.
Random facts:is actually gay. Like, really gay.
Has a literal 180 in personality from how everyone thinks she is.
Hates war, loves a more peaceful life.
Literally cannot stay away from a battlefield, even if she tried.
Loves to party like there's no tomorrow.
Codename means abyss, which represents her armor, which was designed with vantablack coating
Likes autumn.
Huge on memes.
Her mark is the tantō
Was one of the soldiers sent on James' suicide mission. Blames herself for not being able to save him. She suffered no injuries.

Theme song: running away by adult swim

Signature execution:she has 2, actually. She tests your honor by placing a blade in front of you, and that is how she decides.
If you commit seppuku, she brings you to a monument, withe the others who die with honor. If you try anything else, she cuts off whatever am you tried to grab it with, than continually gives you small cuts until you bleed to death.