𝟎𝟐𝟔. ( just stay )

Start from the beginning

he is surprised however, when he actually looks at what she's posted. why is she at a random party on a thursday?

and why is this random guy laying on her?

a frown subconsciously takes over his features as he begins reading the caption and looking through the comments. why is she drinking? she doesn't even like alcohol.

he clicks on the picture that only tags the random guys spam account. there's no way he's requesting to follow it but luckily, his main account is tagged in the bio. he clicks on that and goes to his most recent post, it dating back to earlier last summer.

kingstonj_79

liked by veerosaro, user, and 3,409 others

kingstonj_79 happy 4th, america sucks

tagged - //

jaden i know a lot of u imagined very different people as him so you can imagine him however u want!! lol i don't want to disappoint anyone with who i chose so u can picture whoever :)

user when he has common sense >

user MY bf fr
user doesn't he have a...
user shhhh i don't need that negative energy rn

veerosaro caption ✔️
kingstonj_79 off to canada we go bro

user when he when he when he when he when he when he when he when he

nicolassturniolo slay

once matt notices nicks comment and realizes he obviously knows the guy, he looks up at him. "hey," he says, turning his phone around to him once he looks back at him. "who's this?"

nick takes one glance at the picture before responding, "oh, that's kingston."

he turns his phone back around to him, glances down at the picture once more, before looking back at nick with a now scrunched up face. "who the fuck is kingston?"

nicks eyebrows are immediately furrowed. "you don't know kingston?"

matt is about to answer with an obvious no when chris suddenly appears, stepping through the door with a bowl of cereal. "hey," he says, walking over to them. "what's going on?"

nick glances once at matt before looking back to chris and shaking his head in literal disbelief. "matt doesn't know kingston."

"wait what?" chris instantly furrows his eyebrows, looking at matt in a form of shock. "you don't know kingston?"

literally what the fuck?