002

❀

ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀꜱ

𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟹
📻 𝚄𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 - 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙹𝚘𝚎𝚕

TODAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY HERE IN HAWKINS, DESPITE THE SLIGHT COLD WIND BLOWING ON THE WINDOWS OF THE HOUSE. Days go by and the Crawford family has now settled in, the little town seems to have welcomed them with open arms. Rosalie, the mother of the two girls has spent the last few days reorganising he small boutique based in the center of the town. Claire instead spent her days photographing places, people, everything that seemed interesting to her eyes, and keeping her company looking for the exact angle with her disposable camera was Jonathan Byers, the rest of the people here calls him the lone wolf, however, he seems to appreciate the girl company, both of them finally found someone to share their hobby with. Let's talk about Aspen, the young little Aspen, she's been locked in her room for days, doing nothing, or so it seem in Rosalie eyes, while the others had thing to do the girl with her big caramel brown eyes, was sat on the window sill looking at the house next door.

There she is, with her messy hair and a big old shirt that gets to her knees, busy looking out the window of her bedroom. Enchanted by something out there she doesn't notice the presence of her sister who looks at her from the door with a confused look in her face "every single time i walk into your room you're always looking out that dirty window" Claire talks, but she doesn't seems to hear anything, the bored girl approaches the window laying her hands on her sister's shoulders and looks at the window in front of them, she doesn't see anything that charming.

"alright .." she looks around "mom made breakfast, let's go down and eat" finally Aspen comes out of her trance and raises her head looking at her beautiful sister "do you know who lives in that house?" she says curious "no, i have no idea.." she ask "did you see someone strange? why you're asking?" Aspen rest her shoulders and shakes her head "nothing important, i'm soo freaking hungry, let's go eat, i smell delicious cookies" the little girl runs out of the room leaving her sister speechless. Claire will never be able to understand Aspen, but even though being strange she want the good for her.

The two girls and their mother are now in the kitchen having breakfast, Rosalie as cooked delicious chocolate chip cookies go along with a cup of fresh milk. It may sound stupid but Aspen loves this type of breakfasts, especially because it's her mother's cookies, as she says, they're the best in the world.

"i was thinking about that this morning you girls could help me with the store" their mother talks by eating one of those delicious cookies, "i can help you mom" the older one replies immediately, while the younger one looks at her mother annoyed "gosh! i'm so tired of this place, and staying at home doing absolutely nothing, are there thing to do for girl my age other than playing with dolls?" Rosalie laugh looking at her, "stop being so dramatic" respond Clair rolling her eyes "i'm not being dramatic Claire, i'm just being realistic" she start thinking about so many things, "look, let's mention all the strange people here, like your friend.." she snort "what's his name?" she tried to remember "oh yeah Johnny" her sister annoyedly replies "first his name is Jonathan, and second, well.. you definitely need some friends".