#1 The lost boys

Also, the song was changed to "cry, little sister"
Summary: Imagine being the older sister of Micheal and sam, And spiking four certain vampires' attention.
Tw: Vampires being vampires, language, almost hitting people on bikes.
__
Santa Carlo was like a fever dream for you, The hot summer days and warm nights were something you could never get sick of. It was a normal Saturday morning. You were lugging around your apartment trying to get breakfast ready until the phone rang "for the love of God-" you picked up the phone "hello this is-" You we're cut off by sam's excited voice

"hey y/n! Guess what we're moving to Santa Carla! Yeah we are going to be living with grandpa and it's going to be amazing and I can't wait to be able-" "sam. Calm down, Breathe and talk slower." You snickered when you heard your mother yelling at sam to hurry up. "oh! Gotta go see you tonight- NANOOK GIVE ME TO PHONE!" static was on the other line as you put the phone back on the wall

"oh jeez, I feel bad for Micheal." You quickly ate your breakfast before running out the door.
The evening came slowly but it was finally dusk. You grinned and made your way to the boardwalk, The sound of music and excited screaming hit your ears. A grin uncontrollably grew on your face, You dodged a drunk beach nazis arms and grinned nervously. "Y/n!" A familiar voice screamed before jumping into your arms. You're breath hitched before smiling "hey Sam." You ruffled your little brother's hair before putting him down. "Where's Micheal?-" "right here." You turned your head to see Micheal. Signature straight face. "So Boys, you seen any hot chicks yet?" You whispered with a grin with caused Sam to gag.

"What are you doing here anyway." Micheal said, crossing his arms "I have a performance in a bit- actually right now! I'll see you, boys, after!" You said, waving before running up to the stage after the audience applauded.

{Michaels pov}
Y/n got on stage and the music started, she started singing. Then I made my way over to the boys. "Hey boys." Sam grinned and David rolled his eyes. "Damn. That chick is good" Paul whispered, Leaning against his bike "good? Don't you mean-" "Hey, That's my sister your talking about curly" Sam interrupted, Eyes narrowed and eyebrows scrunched together. "Hm. Are you sure about that? She is gorgeous to be related to you." Marko added before giggling. Her performance ended and the crowd went wild. She bowed, Then walked down the stage stairs and over to me.
{back to your pov}
I walked up to Micheal and Sam. They were with a group of guys, people call them "the lost boys.". Sam walked behind me and glared at the group "oh guys, this is my older sister. Y/n, y/n this is David" David grinned, "Marko and Paul are in the back." The two blonds both waved, "Dwayne" Dwayne smiled "and laddie and star" a boy a lot younger than Sam waved, and a woman, possibly Michaels's age smiled. You ruffled sam's hair which caused him to groan "cmon out kid. We ain't gonna hurt you" David grinned more which caused Sam to roll his eyes. "Hey look. Drunk beach nazi." Marko grinned, He was about to start his bike but Dwayne stopped him. "Dwayne? What the hell! They're gonna get away!" Marko whined before Dwayne tilted his head towards you,  Lifting it back into its original place after.

"I don't see why we can't have some fun." You replied with a shrug which caused the boys to smirk, and Sam to gulp. "You can ride with me if you want," Paul said with a grin. "No need. I have a bike, Sam cmon your ride with me" Sam exhaled before following you to your bike. "You ready? You can get off now if you want." Sam shook his head,

You smiled and started up the bike. "Can you do up your hood? I don't want your hair in my eyes" You put your hood up "alright boys. And girls, let's get going" five minutes later you were flying down the beach, sams hands wrapped around your waist was enough to cut off circulation. Meanwhile, the boys were cheering and almost hitting walking strangers. David slowed down and so did everyone. "Well, I apologize y/n but I and the boys have to go." You nodded before replying, "yeah. I have somewhere to be to." You said goodbye to everyone and then disappeared into the crowd. "You don't meet a chick like that every day" David mumbled, Dwayne nodded and Micheal rolled his eyes.

You walked down the boardwalk with one thing on your mind, Feeding. You watched a group of campers walk into the woods "jackpot." You walked down a different path until you were hidden. You thought for a moment before striking one of the campers. Digging your fangs into their neck until they shut up. Blood flooded your mouth as you continued to dig, You wiped your mouth and looked up to meet Dwayne, Paul, and Markos's wide eyes "Uhm.. ok I can explain this-" "I knew it." You met eyes with David "yeah yeah. Don't be a dick" You got up off the ground. You looked down at the bodies in front of the boys "What are you anyway." Dwayne, who finally talked asked. "I dunno. A vampire and a witch I guess." "A vitch." Dwayne smacked Marko on the back of the head for his comment "eh. He's not wrong."

A few minutes later you were sitting in front of a bonfire, Fabric and skin turning the fire in different colours "so.. how long have you been like this?" Paul questioned, Sitting down next to you "a year now. Ever since I moved to this shit show" "hey. It's not a shitshow. It's a chick show-" "Marko. what the fuck does that even mean." David interrupted, taking a puff off his cigarette. "Uh.. you ruined it David." David rolled his eyes and then looked around.

"Why don't we take you back to the cave?" You stared at David before replying "Alright. I'm fine with that." You got up and hopped onto your bike. After a drive full of stupidity and laughter you were there "Woah." David grinned as you looked around "pretty cool huh?" You nodded before Marko came around the corner with a box "feeding time." He threw everyone a takeout container, Holding another in his hand with a raised eyebrow. "oh No thank you, I already ate." "So y/n. Riddle me this, if you've been here for a year now, how come we've never seen you?" Paul asked, leaning back on the stone wall "I dunno, I don't go out that much." Paul nodded before taking in another mouthful of food. "You have any problem with vampire hunters?.. The frogs by any chance?" Marko commented, tapping his nails against the takeout container

"Nah. I've heard lots of people call them sexist for thinking I was a, quote on quote, "bloodsucker"." Dwayne snickered and David barged In. "I mean, They're not wrong" You nodded before laying your head back "so who turned you anyway?" Dwayne mumbled, loud enough for you to hear. "I don't remember his name.. the guy with the ugly dog." "Max?" "Yeah, max.. god I hate that dog, fucker bit me." You rolled up your sleeve to show bite marks "ouch." "Mhm. Well, it was nice to hang with you boys but I have to get going." "Alright, also y/n." You turned your head "if you need us, you know where to find us." you have David a thumbs up before walking out of the cave, Straddling your bike before riding off towards the boardwalk.