21. Dinner Discussions

Start from the beginning

"Thomas, w-where did y-you get that chainsaw? I-I thought you l-l-left it at the o-other p-place?" Norman asks through his stutters. Thomas points to me, his eyes full of joy. Norman turns. "Y-you got him a c-chainsaw?" You gave him a nod. "Mhm! Me and Stu when to a gas station and got it from a guy named, Bo," you say, receiving concerned glares from the others. Norman's eyes widen. "B-bo? Did he t-talk to you?" He questions, a bit worried and angry. You nod, feeling confused. "Yeah? It wasn't anything like that though. All he did was ask about the chainsaw?"

"What did you tell him?" Freddy cuts into the conversation. You turn your head. "All I said was that it was for a friend, nothing more," you told Freddy. "Besides, what's the big deal? Is there something bad about Bo?" I interrogate before any of the others can question me.

"Well, dear. Bo isn't the brightest person. He can be... manipulative. Especially towards gullible people like you," Hannibal explains, making you furrow your brows. "He was really nice to me. Do you think that Bo isn't nice because you guys are usually hard to reason with?" You politely disagree. "I find myself to be quite a reasonable person, so I don't get what you mean," Hannibal says. "Yeah, you're SUCH a reasonable person," Freddy argues. Hannibal sighs, and gets up from his seat.

"Dinner should be finished now. Y/n, would you like to help me prepare the last bits?" Hannibal suggests. You nod, willing to help. "Sure-" "She's not a slave. She doesn't need to help you. She's done enough already," Billy shouts, making you jump a bit.

You quietly get up out of your seat, putting Chucky on it. You then push your seat in. "I can help. I would prefer it anyways," you quietly say, following Hannibal to the kitchen.

"I apologise for everyone's rudeness. Since I can see that you aren't a person of confrontation, I will speak to the others myself about their immature beha-" "It's okay, Hannibal. And they aren't being rude. You, nor I, need to speak to them about this," you quickly speak up before anything bad can happen. Hannibal smiles. "Okay, dear. I understand," he tells you. You smile.

You help Hannibal with setting up dinner. He made creamy pasta with some parmesan on top. Your stomach growls at the sight.

 Your stomach growls at the sight

"Okay Y/n. Can you do me a favor and take this to Brahms?" Hannibal requests, handing you a dish and fork. You nod. "Sure. But where is he? I never actually see him," you ask suspiciously. But deep down you assume that Brahms doesn't like you at all. He's just so... distant.

"Right, of course. Go to any long mirror that you can find and knock on it. Make sure that you do it so he can hear you from inside the walls," Hannibal explains. "What-?.. okay," you respond plainly, even though you have so many questions. Does Brahms live inside the walls? Is that where he's been all this time? Are dead people in there? I hope not....

~~

You are now standing in front of the largest mirror that you could find. It was taller than you by at least two feet, and was only wider than you by a few inches. You took a deep breath and knocked on the mirror once.