Chapter 14

its been a couple days and Melo and i have spent every second together since... ya know. except for now i jus woke up expecting to wake up with him cuz i fell asleep with him.

i reach over for my phone but saw a light pink envelope with my name on it.

damn whats with these notes.

i opened it and it said:

goodmorning mama. to find an explanation i need you to get up and go to the place where we cuddled for the first time. good luck.
~melo

i smiled a bit and got up and slid on one of melos hoodies to hide the all the hickies from the other night.

this is easy the first time we cuddled was in the basement in the movie room.

it was after i had broke my ankle and i was extremely emotional cuz i thought i wouldnt be able to play anymore.

i made my way to the movie room. when i got there i looked around until i saw an identical envelope and a cozy blanket.

i opened the envolope and it read:

how are you doin so far mama? having fun? well for the next clue i need you to go to the place we first admitted our feelings. ~melo

ohh easy his room. i grabbed the blanket and cards and made my way to his room. i dropped the blanket on my bed when i passed my room.

i walk in and see and see a beautiful bouquet of white roses and another identical envolope.

i open the note and it read:

hey baby, i hope your enjoying this lil scavenger hunt. trust me itll be worth it in the end. anyways for the next clue i need you to go the place we had our first kiss. good luck princess. ~melo

i smiled a bit before walking out making my way to the kitchen. i look on the island and see a bag of Hershey kisses and another identical envolope.

i open the note and it read:

hello my love, i hope you have found everything okay so far. for the next clue i need you to go to the place where i tried my favorite 'food' for the first time.

~melo

i giggled at him and made my way upstairs to my room. i opened the door and saw a box of strawberries and a bag of marshmallows. along with another light pink envolope.

i open the note and it read:

hey my sweet girl. i cant wait to see you, i miss you. but the next clue is going to be a little more difficult. i need you to go to the place where i realized for the first time that i was in love with you. you know this. jus think about. have fun bae. ~melo

i jus looked at the note with a face of confusion and thought about it. the beach? no. my room? no. his room? no. the po- i cut myself off when i figured it out. the gazebo. i ran faster when i saw him.

i jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek.

"i missed you. this was fun. it was cute." i looked up at him with my arms still around my torso.

"well there's actually something i wanna ask... so ya know how we been feelin each otha lately. well i been feelin you real hard and i jus need to make you mine. so? will you be my girlfriend." he beamed at me.

"yesss!!!!"

*flash back over*