Ch.2 [Storm Of Steel]

Start from the beginning

Everyone in the Walls and The underground Cities were staring in horror at what's been happening before their very eyes. The Mothers immediately cover their children eyes from the sight But One Particular Child Of Carla and Grisha Yeager, wasn't haven't it as He continued watching.

Armin stared in horror as His eyes filled with fear and terror while his limbs were shaking and trembling every second.

Erwin, Nile, Shadis, Zackery and Pixis were silent and stared on with observation at the environment in the viewing itself. It seems like the weapons in it were far advanced then theirs themselves.

Erwin grimaced at the sight as He sighed deeply. 'This is what happens when There No Titans, Humanity would kill each other... But seeing this... It must be a war of somekind... Between Humans...'

Kenny looked with interest as He took out a cigar and lights it with a match then smokes it. "Well.. no matter what or where... There will be fuckin' conflicts... " He Mutters as Uri nodded in agreement with him.

"Your right about that, It isn't contained by us, Eldians.. but it in every human.. I see that now... Yes... I can finally think on my own terms.." Uri smile happily as Kenny glance before snorting.

Ever since they found out the Vow was Gone, Kenny Fucking Ackerman had never seen his friend this happy before.. but then again, He was glad for him because maybe... They can get the walls and it's residents.. their shit together.

One German soldier charges at him with his bayonet, but the Hellfighter dodges the attack and stabs him with his combat knife. He then spun around looking lost, watching an ally soldier pushing down another German soldier and started pummeling him. Throughout the battlefield, barren of life, the soldiers continue to maim one another. Slaughtering each other with anything they can get their hands on as fire and explosions echoed in the distances. Screams of pain, hatred, fear, death and so much more filled the air.

Rod Reiss was shaking in fear as He watched the Horrified battle before him as He fainted right there and now then.

Somewhere in Survery Corps Headquarters, Despite the battle.. Hange was talking multiple notes about their weapons, clothing, environment, as Another Survery Corp Member was sketching the clothing and weapons themselves.

Grisha was reminded of Marley's Military and their weapons as well. It felt like that when seeing this sight for himself as He steady his breath. He rubs the backof his neck while Sighing tiredly.

Connie was shocked to the bone of seeing this as His Younger siblings were in the house with their mother as Him and the villagers were paralyzed in shock.

Hannes eyes narrowed as his fellow garrison members were just staring at the viewing as well.

The screen turns black and the following words appeared.

More than 60 million soldiers fought in the "War to end all Wars."

Everyone in The Walls Paled at the Number itself.

"6-60 million?!" A Civilian Choked out

"Oh Maria!"

"That's unbelievable! What is this!?"

Erwin looked at the last words. 'The War to end all wars'? Huh... So I was right... This is a war between humans no less...'

Zackery had a deep frown while Nile gulped nervously at the number.

Eren eyes Widened at the number as he heard his mother gasp behind him. All those people... Did they fought for freedom?...

It ended nothing.