Chapter 5: USJ Finale (AllMight & Kirby vs Nomu)

All might is seen walking into the USJ, Ashido, and Uraraka were seen crying tears of joy at seeing his arrival, with the other guys smiling happily.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong, When the Star, Nezu found headed towards the facility and Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my call. So I ran over, running into young Iida along the way, he told the villainous activity occurring here", All Might stated as he gritted his teeth.

'I can't believe all this went down while I was rest. I hate to think how frightened these kids were, and how hard my colleagues had to fight to protect them, All I can do now is assure them that things will be ok, that's my duty as the symbol of peace' All Might thought as he reached the steps.

"Have no fear students, because... I AM HERE", All might declared as he ripped off his tie.

Back at the water

"We're Saved", Mineta cried tears of joy.

"Ribbit", Tsu croaked as she was relieved.

"Poyo phew", Kirby also relieved himself.

"He's here All might, and he's not smiling" Midoriya declared as he noticed All might showing his gritted teeth.

"After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up", Shigaraki said excited while rubbing his face from Kirby's punch.

"Holy crap, It's All might, I've never seen this guy in person before, I never expected him to be so huge" One of the villains said frightened until another villain said:

"This is no time to talk you idiots, don't forget we are hear to kill him, If we're quick enough we'll be able to..." before he continued to, All might used his super speed warped over to the low grade villains, knock them out cold and grabbed Aizawa out of danger.

All might looked down at his fallen ally who had a bloodied up faced and a decayed elbow apologised to him saying:

"I'm sorry Aizawa, I should have been here".

All might turned to the villains and the students as he swooped in and scooped them up while also knocking Shigaraki's face hand off and led them away from the villains.

Kirby followed him on his star.

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY FACE", Shigaraki complained as he just got socked in the face again.

"What the heck", Mineta said as his friends and teacher were now safe.

"Everybody back to the entrance, and take Aizawa with you, he doesn't have much time" All Might ordered the three as Mineta replied "Yes Sir".

"You saved us All Might" Midoriya said.

Then All might noticed something different. Specifically Kirby, he noticed his change of appearance and he felt One For All inside him.

'Young Kirby has One For All?! But how and I don't feel Young Midoriya's OFA getting weaker' All might thought confused.

Shigaraki began whimpering for having his face uncovered.

"No no no....... It wasn't supposed to go this way, he's still fast father, somehow he managed to hit me", Shigaraki said as he put the hand back on his face and continued to say

"Of course government hero relies on violence, I wasn't prepared, I didn't even see him as he moved, but he's not as fast as I thought he would be, Not as fast as he use to be, I guess its true after all... All Might really is getting weaker" Shigaraki stated as he smirked while half of his face was shown.

Midoriya was seen hoisting Aizawa over him, but he had a worried look on his face

"All Might, you can't, that brain villain took one fo... I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time, but he wasn't fazed at all, he's too strong.." Midoriya tried to warn All Might but then All Might put his hand on his shoulders saying: