𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Start from the beginning

Shit, a part of you knew what this was all about. But...

"A d-date..." Your eyes widened for a moment then your expression relaxed. TC-7255 nods. He let you go so you could stare at the scenery. "Shit, of course he was luring me into a date- Know what, I would have wanted this by now..." You thought.

There were barrels and small crates topped with candles and flowers littered everywhere. There was even a small formation of a circle with an opening in it that was obviously met for you two to walk through. What stood in the scenter was a stack of barrels with vases of more, and bigger flowers. You could even faintly smell the fragrance of the flowers.

"Woah..."

"Yeah, 'woah' right?"

You stared in awe and began to wander towards the center, 7255 takes your hand and smiles at you. "Cute..." He thought.

When you both walked into the circle, standing in front of the massive romantic décor. You looked at your surroundings, then to the killer T cell.

"This is... This is amazing!" You said, intertwining your fingers with his. You honestly now enjoyed the warmth of his hand. You were barely resisting the urge to hug him.

"It is... Not as amazing as you though," he said. Leaning over to get close to your face. He grabbed onto both your hands; you felt a blush rise.

"D-Did you plan this, let alone make it?"

"Well yeah, m-mostly..."

"Um... What do you mean-"

He was quick to reply. "U-Um let's move onto something else, okay? I h-had something to t-tell you anyway!" He grinned sheepishly.

"Okay..." You said, you felt eyes lurking around somewhere. But brushed it off.

However, 7255 spared a glance over to the rooftop exit. Seeing a T cell peek his head through. He shot a look with furrowed eyebrows that screamed "You better give me some credit or else I'll spill the tea about your crush".

The killer T cell shot a look back and the other T cell disappeared.

"7255, are you okay?" You suddenly felt worried, was there someone spying on you two? Was it another germ?

"W-Wait, was there someone spying on us, another g-germ?" You then felt fear, why were you scared. Your thoughts and feelings were silently begging for him to protect you. Why were you feeling so weak in the knees?-

7255's eyes softened, and he chuckled. He released your hands to hold you in a snug embrace, your blush simply darkened as his warmth suddenly enveloped you. The feeling of safety returned.

"Aw, were you afraid? Don't worry, I'll protect you from those nasty date crashers. Not like they can ruin our fun!" He said. Making sure you were held as close to him as possible.

"Yeah, not with a big, strong, and brave immune cell like yourself-" You suddenly realized what you were saying nearly came out as a flirt and you covered your mouth with a muffled gasp to top it off. Your face was red with embarrassment.

The killer T cell stares. His expression still smug.

"I.. I'm sorry, I didn't know where that came from I-"

"Thank you, good to know you like real heroes that actually exist~"

You squirmed a bit in his hold. Sputtering out nonsense denial, which did nothing to conceal what was true. Also, he isn't wrong. Unlike superheroes who only exist in movies, cartoons, and fanfictions galore. The real life cells that work their asses off in your body are legit.