𝐿𝑒𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝐼𝑛 (Regulus Black x fem!reader)

Começar do início

There, Regulus met Kreacher.

"Master Regulus," he spoke in his croaky voice.

Regulus nodded in greeting, getting himself a glass of water. He stared into the void, lost in thoughts of whether he should check up on Sirius or go back to bed and forget about it, like he always forced himself to do. No matter how difficult or painful, he'd always forget. He made sure of that.

After a few long moments, Regulus brought the glass to his chapped lips, taking a short sip.

He looked down at the glass between his hands, circling the rim with an index finger.

"... How is Sirius doing?" He whispered.

"You didn't hear, Master Regulus?"

Regulus almost laughed.

He always heard everything in this bloody house. The fights between their parents and Sirius, between their mother and father, the screams and wails and pleads of Sirius for them to stop and that he wouldn't do it again; he heard it all.

"Hear what?" Regulus mumbled, bringing the glass to his lips once more.

"Master Sirius has been disowned. He's run away."

The glass slipped from his hands, nearly shattering if Kreacher hadn't caught it with a quick spell.

Disowned..?

Regulus looked over my shoulder,"W-what?"

He nodded.

"When- How-" he sputtered, crouching to his height.

"He used the fireplace. Your mother suspects he's at the Potter's." Kreacher responded.

He pressed myself against the cabinet, nibbling on my tongue.

"I'm sorry, Master Regulus." Kreacher whispered, patting my shoulder before he exited the kitchen.
_____

Regulus didn't know if Sirius had the time to write to Andromeda, but he knew she had to know of what happened to him.

It was weird, considering he never wrote to her and she to him, but she deserved to know.

To be honest, Regulus was always jealous and envious of the relationship between Andromeda and Sirius. They were like two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.

He was jealous that Andromeda was closer to Sirius than he was, always putting him above Regulus. He was jealous that she knew Sirius better than he did and he was jealous that she didn't seem to keep him in her thoughts.

She never wrote to Regulus or of him. She never checked up on him or asked him to spend a weekend at her home.

It was understandable to an extent; they both thought Regulus was a carbon copy of his parents; the perfect child. Unlike her and Sirius.

He was envious of Sirius because he had someone like Andromeda; a person who loved and cared for him unconditionally, a person he could run to when things got bad and saw the things in Sirius that she saw in herself and that their parents refused to.

Regulus didn't have anyone like that.

He had to hold himself up, reassure himself it would all be okay and he'd just have to hold on a while longer; things would better.

Regulus didn't have anyone to cry or vent to or to reassure him that he was not a bad person and that he was nothing like the home and family he was raised in. He didn't have someone he could run to without the fear of being outed to their parents for it.