2

Jimin drove to the mall that he always went to and noticed Yoongi sleeping so peacefully in his car seat. Jimin woke him up and told him they were here. He saw Yoongi's eyes go wide at the size of the mall.
"Jimin are you sure?" Yoongi asked nervously.
"Yes now come on let's go." Jimin said.
"Okay.." Yoongi said while letting Jimin lead him around stores. Yoongi saw a store he wanted to go into but would never tell Jimin since it was femme. Jimin saw Yoongi looking at a femme store so Jimin led them there to look around.
"Jimin I um need help... I know nothing about fashion." Yoongi said.
"Sure I'll help. Do you know your clothes size?"
Yoongi shook his head no.
"That's fine. Let me take your measurements." Jimin said.
Jimin did all of Yoongi's measurements and determined he was a small.
"What do you think about this?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi instantly loved the outfit even though it was pajamas and let Jimin pick out what he wanted for his outfits. Yoongi was excited for the first time in a long time since he and his ex split up. The breakup had been really hard since he had no real friends. Yoongi didn't realize he was crying until Jimin hugged him.
"Is this too overwhelming?" Jimin asked.
"No it's not that I just had a flashback about some bad things that have happened to me. Sorry." Yoongi said.
"Hey that's fine. Flashbacks are normal especially with bad experiences." Jimin said.
"I really want to go home." Yoongi said.
"Ok. But can I get you an ice cream before we go?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi nodded.
"This is my favorite place to get ice cream." Jimin said before ordering for both of them.
Jimin brought Yoongi his ice cream and sat in front of him.
"You want to talk about it? You still look sad." Jimin said.
"Is it a bad thing to be a virgin?"
"No why would you think that?" Jimin asked.
"It's just my ex he would call me a nun since I wouldn't give in." Yoongi said.
"No it's not a bad thing. It's actually a good thing. It means you avoid shitty people like him and are saving yourself from assholes like that."
"Thanks. It still just bothers me sometimes."
"That's normal. I would be bothered too."
Yoongi nodded and sighed before eating his ice cream. It tasted incredibly good so Yoongi inhaled his ice cream quickly and waited for Jimin to finish his. Yoongi was honestly uncomfortable with the amount of people in the mall and the fact that it was so noisy.
"Is something wrong?" Jimin asked.
"Too many people. It just makes me nervous." Yoongi said dejectedly since he was so introverted and Jimin was not.
"It's no problem." Jimin said pulling out his gun and firing it at the ceiling.
"Better?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi nodded as Jimin put away his gun and started eating his ice cream again.
"You worry too much about what people think of you. Forget about that. It doesn't matter. People hate me and love me. I honestly don't care about what they think of me." Jimin said.
"Thanks." Yoongi said.
"No problem." Jimin said. 
"Damn the paparazzi is here. Let's go." Jimin said.
Yoongi and Jimin took a secret route that only Jimin knew about since he ran this city practically.
Once Jimin and Yoongi were safely inside the car and out of view, Jimin drove them back home.
"Jimin you're all over the fucking news!!" Jungkook said.
"For what now?"
"Oh I don't know for shooting up a mall!" Jungkook and Taehyung laughed.
"People can't take a joke man." Jimin laughed.
"There's nothing they can do anyway since you practically run the whole country." Namjoon said.
"True. It does have its perks." Jimin said.
"Can I cook something?" Yoongi asked.
"Sure. Go ahead. If you need any help ask for Seokjin. I'll be upstairs." Jimin said.
"Hey Yoongs! Whatcha cooking?" Taehyung asked.
"It's a family recipe. My mom used to cook it all the time."
"Nice. Want some help?"
"Sure can you grab a pan and I'll grab the ingredients?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah. What size?"
"Probably a large pan."
"Okay." Taehyung smiled.
Yoongi got to cooking it just like how his mom taught him to do. It was always a great stress relief from his ex and other bad times.
"Come eat."
"Damnnnnn this smells good!" Jungkook and Taehyung said.
"JIMIN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! YOONGI IS SERVING THE FOOD!" Seokjin yelled.
"Hey sweetie. I don't think we've met. I'm Kim Seokjin I usually cook everything. It's nice to have a culinary hand in here!" Seokjin said.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Min Yoongi. I've always loved cooking even for my parents."
"Nice. Me too. I was always coming up with weird shit and I'd add my touch to it."
"Can we cook together sometime?" Yoongi asked.
"Yeah I'd like that!" Seokjin smiled and hugged Yoongi before sitting down and eating Yoongi's dish.
"Geez this is the most quiet this place has been." Jimin said before sitting down.
Yoongi served him some and went to his seat by Jimin.
"Your dish is so good. How do you make it?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi told Jimin everything about it and the fun memories he had while making them numerous times.
While Jimin was distracted Jungkook tried to steal his plate only to result in Jimin stabbing his hand with a fork while facing Yoongi.
Jungkook cried and ran upstairs with Taehyung in tow.
Yoongi was still rambling about his dish which amused the crew members since Jimin was so interested in Yoongi.
After an hour of rambling Yoongi finally finished with just the two of them left at the table.
"It's late. I'm going to bed. Goodnight Jimin." Yoongi smiled.
Yoongi went upstairs and found a cozy room filled with fluffy blankets and pillows.
Yoongi instantly fell asleep since it was so cozy.