1

Yoongi POV:
Yoongi was incredibly stressed out right now because his recent ex was shoving his thigh in between his legs. Yoongi didn't come over for this but instead only wanted his clothes and possessions back.
"Please stop!" Yoongi said struggling to get away.
"You know you want it you little virgin."
Yoongi took the opportunity to knee him in the dick and raced to get his things before leaving. Yoongi broke down for the first time since he wasn't used to feeling this way. He was so used to hiding his emotions from everyone and being used as a doormat.
"Umm hi are you okay?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi shook his head no because how could he be okay after all that?
"You wanna talk about it? It might help."  Jimin suggested.
"M-my e-ex tried to-to rape me." Yoongi sobbed.
"Tell me where he lives and he'll be taken care of." Jimin said with a cold tone.
"He lives 2 houses over but how-"
Yoongi mouth was covered as he was dragged to a black car and was buckled in before being drove away. Yoongi watched as that man faded in the rear view pulling out a gun. Where was he? And where was he going? Yoongi was scared beyond belief because he's never experienced this let alone how to handle it.
"Hi I'm Taehyung. You don't have to be scared. You just met Jimin our leader."
"What is this?"
"You mean what do we do?"
Yoongi nodded.
"We're a mafia. But don't worry we're not killing you. Jimin seems to like you which is exceptionally rare." Namjoon said.
"What does he want with me?" Yoongi asked. 
"We actually don't know. He just said to bring you with us until he gets back."
"What is he doing?" Yoongi asked.
"Well he's currently killing and torturing someone." Jungkook said.
"Yeah he might be a while. Really to be honest I don't know how long he'll be."
"Will he do that to me?"
"No. He explicitly ordered us to prevent  you from getting injured."
"But I still-" Yoongi said before he felt a pinch in his neck and darkness enveloped him.
Jimin POV:
"You really think he wanted that? That he wanted THAT AS HIS FIRST TIME!" Jimin's voice boomed as the man trembled before him begging for his life.
"I actually have an idea for you." Jimin said.
"So tell me were you going to rape him?"
He frantically shook his head which made Jimin laugh.
"You'll do anything for your life?" Jimin asked.
The man frantically nodded.
"Hmm too bad. I'm not a very nice person. You will soon learn this." Jimin laughed.

Yoongi POV:
Yoongi groaned as he woke up to a bed that was bigger than his own apartment. Yoongi was cold and started shivering until he got under the comforter and blankets. Yoongi startled when a door slammed so hard nearby that he heard glass shatter into pieces. Yoongi began to get scared as he heard footsteps approaching that sounded angry. Yoongi hid under the covers as he heard the door open and shut. He heard a man sigh and sit on the bed. Yoongi briefly wondered if he should stay under the comforters or try to talk to this person. Yoongi still chose to stay under because he was scared.
"I know you're awake." Jimin said.
"Yeah." Yoongi said from under the covers.
"You can come out. I'm not mad at you." Jimin said.
Yoongi came out and looked at Jimin who was in new clothes that looked incredibly expensive compared to what he saw.
"I had a meeting with a new brand. That's why I'm dressed like this." Jimin said as he saw Yoongi looking at his clothes.
"Sorry. But what brand?" Yoongi asked.
"No need to apologize. And it's Gucci they're a growing brand here in Seoul." Jimin said.
"That brand is so expensive though." Yoongi said.
"Yes but if you want I could buy you a wardrobe. Don't worry about the money." Jimin said.
"Ummm... I'm not sure.. that's a lot of money to spend on someone like me."
"What do you mean?"
"I'm not worth anything. My ex and other past friends would just use me as a doormat." Yoongi said frowning.
"I honestly know how that feels. The best advice I can give you is to show that you are better than them." Jimin said.
"How do I do that?" Yoongi asked.
"I have a suggestion. But you have to be open minded." Jimin said.
"Ok. What is it?" Yoongi asked.
"You have to let me buy you a wardrobe. I already have ideas on what your style could be. And you have to post your outfit on your social media. I will like your post and comment to draw attention to you." Jimin said.
"What if it doesn't work?" Yoongi asked.
"Trust me it will." Jimin said.
"Okay fine. I'll do it but just know I have doubts." Yoongi said.
"That's fine. If anything it will raise your confidence." Jimin said.
"I have to change. Feel free to stay or go downstairs until I'm dressed." Jimin said.
"I'll stay because I don't trust them." Yoongi said.
"What did they do?"
"They injected me with something!" Yoongi said.
"Those idiots. I specifically told them not to do that." Jimin said.
Yoongi saw his phone and grabbed it and began playing a game.
"Could you toss me that shirt?" Jimin asked.
Yoongi looked up and Jimin was shirtless in front of him. Yoongi quickly looked away and gave Jimin his new shirt.
"You can look. I don't bite." Jimin said.
Yoongi looked and saw Jimin's abs that were sculpted and tanned to perfection.
"You're cute." Jimin laughed.
Yoongi blushed and hid his face under the covers.
"Come out. We have to go shopping." Jimin laughed and grabbed Yoongi carrying him to the car.
"I'm tired." Yoongi said.
"You can nap tell me when it's far back enough."
Yoongi told him when it completely flat that it was good and quickly fell asleep.