"Be careful !" Steve said

"Always am" Jamie laughed.

The rest of them got into the car, Pietro and Max in the back and Dustin and Steve in the front.

"Wipe your feet" Steve looked at Dustin. Dustin put his foot in the inside of Steve's car and rubbed "on the outside man" he complained "always the babysitter" he started the car.

The girls walked to Hawkins library "okay let me get this straight" Robin questioned Jamie "Eddie's uncle, Wayne, thinks that Victor Creel escaped from Pennhurst Asylum and that he's the one running around committing these murders ?"

"Yep" Jamie said walking vastly

"But in the 50s ?" Amy then asked

"Yep, now be quiet we're going into a library guys" Jamie opened the door and went to the bell, she chimed it.

"So he's like 70" Robin explained "so like a grandpa murderer" Mia snorted

"I told you guys this was a shot in the dark" Jamie chimed the bell again

"I mean I thought you were being modest like you always are" Robin pointed at her "I thought you were going to pull out this massive plan"

Jamie chimed the bell again "I have a plan" she put on a smile "take this shot in the dark" she chimed the bell two more times

"Coming !" The librarian came out

"Sorry we're in a bit of a rush" Jamie smiled politely "could we have the keys to the basement archives ?"

"Of corse" she smiled warmly "give me one sec"

"Are we getting on your nerves" Robin said quickly, Jamie just shook your head "it just seems like I'm getting on your nerves"

Nancy puffed "No whenever Jamie focuses on something she keeps on track so she ignores everything around her" she said to Robin

"She's not wrong" mia agreed.

"Alright ladies" the librarian held out the keys "here you go. Have fun"

"Yep we'll try" Jamie grabbed the keys.

Steve Dustin and Pietro were waiting in the car while Max went and got the keys "okay she's in" Steve said

"I'm missing collarbones, not eyes" Dustin smiled blatantly "so, we gonna talk about... it ?"

"Huh ? Sorry, talk about what ?" Steve seemed confused

"Your temporary insanity earlier today when you basically threw yourself at Jamie ?" Dustin flared

"Okay first of all that's not what happened"

"Pretty sure it was, it was pretty public. There were a lot of witnesses"