Meeting my darling

(A/N:This is in the past and they are ten years old)
JAY'S POV:Sneaking out this damn hell hole of a house was easy,where to go for a while though? I'll just see what sparks my interest. My whole life I've never felt any emotions my family said it was normal because they said I was a yandere which what I got from google is about 'Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means "to be sick," and the second is deredere, used here for "lovestruck." A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest.'.

I haven't seen my darling yet which is understandable I am ten. I got to the park so I just sat on the swings. "Hello" I looked over and suddenly I felt my face heat up and everything! "H-Hi" "I'm Viktor Krum" "Jay hallowberry,do you wanna swing with me" "sure" He sat beside me and I smiled for the first time!! "You aren't like other kids are you?" "What do you mean?" "It's obvious that you are like me,not feeling any emotions until we met. Yeah?" I nodded my head he is exactly like me! "Do you know the term?" "Mhm,yandere. My family told me I guess we are each other's obsession?" "I guess so. Let's stay together" "forever!" We smiled then wen to play on the playground until our parents picked us up.

"So honey,was he the one?" "Yeah! Me and him our each other's obsession!" "Oh that's good~ we'll see if it's romantic or platonic soon!" I nodded my head head. Soon once I couldn't hear Viktor everything went dull and so did my expression,without him nothing matters to me and nothing seems special. My parents became friends with Viktor's so I saw him all the time!!