• 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 •

Start from the beginning

"Ain't no fuckin' man shut up!"

Raheem paused, staring at Huey before leaning in, "you ain't fucked neither?" When Huey shook his head Raheem leaned back out, "oh, so it ain't a sidebitch thing, it's like - you got two whole girlfriends?" when Huey nodded, Raheem awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, "yeah, that majorly complicates things, I can't help you brother,"

"I didn't ask for your fuckin' help, I just wanted someone who would shut and listen so I could get it off my chest-"

"Calm yo ass down bruh! Why you showin' me allat attitude like I'm the one cheatin' yo girl, or girls, whatever, you yellin' at me like I did some shit!"

Huey sighed, "my bad, just stressed,"

"Maintaining two bitches does that to ya,"

"Don't call 'em bitches"

"Yeah, you right, my bad, I'mma just cheat on 'em"

Huey felt a little annoyed, he'd already received enough heckling as it is from Kiren, the last thing he needed was the same sort of attitude from someonr he actually confidently considered a friend. Noticing this sour attitude dripping from Huey, Raheem shrugged.

"Listen brodie, I'm not gonna pretend I really give a fuck, 'cause I don't, I'mma be real you could cheat on Val wit' fifty hoes and I wouldn't care, but don't act like it ain't funny that it's you of all niggas that's a faithful cheater, I mean even Riley ain't done no grimey shit behind his lil' girl back as far as I know,"

When Huey looked down, Raheem rolled his eyes, "considering you pulled me to the side and told me this shit unprovoked, clearly it's fuckin' wit' you, and if it's stressin' you out that bad then either come clean or break up wit' one of 'em, if you don't wanna then cool, but expect the stress and guilt that comes with it," he the stepped back, "now if you done bein' all angsty and sassy can we go back? I wanna pet Newton"

Huey disliked what Raheem said, it was the same thing his brain told him everytime bouts of guilt hit him like a ton of bricks. He knew it was the right thing to come clean to them both, especially Val, but part of him, and immature selfish part of him didn't want to. However, as much as he liked having them both around, he wasn't sure if it was worth the internal ache that would flood him everytime he indulged in either anymore.

So, as the two boys walked over to where Olivia and Newton were, he really considered it, maybe he should just come clean.

~

Downsent High was having a pretty average day, with Caesar and Valerie in the gymnasium for their break. Over the years, attending the same school and being close with Huey had brought them together as friends. The both of them were sitting by the bleachers, eating their own home brought lunch as school lunches didn't mesh well with their diets.

"Aw, you bought her that?"

Caesar nodded, showing Valerie a picture of a necklace, "yeah, it was for her birthday,"

"No wonder I'd seen Zonnique wear it quite a bit, that's so sweet!"

Caesar gave her an amused look, "you sound so shocked, don't Huey do shit like this for ya?"

"No, not really," she responded bluntly. Valerie couldn't remember the past time he had bought her a gift, whether it be something cheap or expensive - Caesar couldn't help but raise a brow, despite how nonchalant Valerie was being about it.