Delilah rolled her eyes, "You told me it was because you were as soft as a Georgia peach?" She asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever," Fuzzy waved her off, "So what trouble are you kids causing this evening? Oh and finish that off Eddie, you're going to need it to put up with this one all night. She's done nothing but gab about going on a hot date with ya," He wiggled his brows at him and bumped him with his elbow.

"Oh really?" He smirked at her, his dimples peaking through on his cheeks, "You've been /gabbing/ about me?" He asked, flaring his own brows playfully.

"I don't gab, Fuzzy's just baked out of his mind," She half joked. He could tell she was blushing even in the darkness behind the dumpster.

"Shut up, punk ass!" He growled jokingly at Delilah, causing her to stifle a laugh, "Well you kids get going and don't do anything I wouldn't do. I'm off to change my diaper since I'm /so baked/," He was one of those old guys that liked to joke about everything it seemed, "Have a good night!"

With that, the group headed to their respective vehicles, Eddie speeding ahead of Delilah to open the door for her. As he helped her into his van's passenger seat, he held her hand a little longer than he needed to, but he pulled her down into a soft kiss, having not done it in front of Fuzzy. He just hadn't been so sure he could go much longer without kissing her. Smitten was an understatement.

She offered him a kind smile, her eyes glazed over and a little red, but he didn't mind. He squeezed her hand lightly before letting go and closing her door behind him. He practically leapt into the driver's side and headed towards the movie theater. It was a smaller, more reclusive theater in Hawkins. It was also cheaper because they typically showed older or not as well known movies. He felt like Delilah was constantly wanting to go to it. It played all the best B horror movies and for half the price. Granted the two weren't necessarily hurting for money. During holidays, business on the drug dealing side always started to boom. The drive there was Delilah trying to guess what movie they were going to see and he hoped that she didn't get it right. Luckily they pulled up to the theater and when she saw the marquis listing Return of the Living Dead, she gasped in excitement.

"Tar Man!" She said, excitedly, "Thank you babe!" She leaned across the seat and placed a firm kiss on his lips.

He would never get used to Delilah Henderson calling him 'babe'. It sounded so natural coming from her, but it was the most unnatural thing to him in the world. Maybe he was being too down on himself, but he was consistently in awe that he had somehow grabbed her attention.

"Come on, let's go get some popcorn!" He said, wiggling his brows excitedly at her.

The two practically rushed to the ticket booth and then to claim their respective snacks and drinks. After everything the two had been through while they were together, nights like this felt safe and comfortable. It didn't help anything that Delilah's nightmares were getting way worse. Sometimes she would lay unresponsive, her eyes darting back and forth behind her closed eyes. It was scaring him more than he admitted to her, especially since she tried to not make a big deal about it. Sometimes she would assure him that one day she would go over everything with him, but that she wasn't ready yet. He could only assume it was about Billy dying in the mall fire, but he felt like there was something more sinister behind it. The way she cried when she tried to talk about her nightmares made him believe that there was something else ticking away at her that she needed to share.

"I should start dressing like Trash," Delilah whispered as Eddie was snapped back to reality, the two seated in the middle rows. They were two out of maybe eleven people in the theater, some of them not focused on the movie at all which made Eddie's mind wander again briefly.