𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟕

Start from the beginning

    She had a new mission. To find the witch and convince her otherwise, if not, she'd have to play dirty.

    Walking through the doors of the Lockwood Mansion, Renee could immediately sense where the witch was. She made her way through the drinking crowd and to the dining table. The room was well decorated and lit up with thousands of candles.

    When her eyes land on the witch, she was quite pretty. Her gold mask covered most of her face, but it suited her. She was conversing with another person who was clearly clueless to what was going on. Renee walks over to her, looking the person she was talking to in the eyes, "I need to steal her for a moment, could you please leave the room?"

    The girl nods and walks away without a second thought. A perk of her powers was that she had the ability to compel many species, from witches to vampires, unfortunately, not Originals. 

    The witch watches in awe, wide eyes turning to look at Renee, "how'd you do that? You're a witch but can compel people."

    "Mm, try again, princess," Renee chuckles, stealing the drink from her hands and taking a sip. She cringes at the taste and immediately puts it down. Her eyes land back on the witch, a smug grin on her face, "name's Renee Winters, and you're Lucy Bennett."

    "Renee Winters as in–"

    "Yep," the girl cuts Lucy off, not wanting to stick to the small talk. It wasn't weird to have witches fawn over her. Renee reaches up and tucks a stray piece of hair behind Lucy's ear, "please do tell why a Bennett witch like you is helping Katherine. M'curious."

    "She saved my life, I owe her a favor and this is it," Lucy sighs, all smugness from before drained from her face. She was beginning to realize the trouble she had caused, especially if Mother Nature had come to her. Her loyalty was to nature first then Katherine.

    Renee looks at her with slight sympathy, it was Lucy's only option other than running. An idea pops up in her head, all witches, especially Bennetts, were loyal to her, she could use that to her advantage. Green eyes sparkling with mischief, Renee places on a friendly grin, "what'd you say we make her pay, huh?"

    Lucy smirks, "what do I have to do?"

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐁 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. Walking out of the bathroom, she scrunches her hair into the towel to get all the excess water as the cool air hugged her bare legs. Her feet hit the cool wood ground as she makes her way to the vanity that held her makeup and skin care.