𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐀 - 𝟕

Start from the beginning

    𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄. Not only did she find a group of people to call family, but she learned much more about the supernatural than she already did.

    Damon Salvatore had arrived shortly after Stefan, it wasn't a very happy reunion between the brothers, however, the older Salvatore was more than happy to see Renee again. They had a weird relationship, he was like an overprotective older brother despite the fact he was younger than her.

    Both brothers were entranced by Elena Gilbert, and she made sure to keep them from harming her in any way. And once school had started, Renee had managed to become friends with all of the Founding Families' kids, from Elena to even Tyler Lockwood. She had told Elena about her abilities and what she was shortly after Bonnie had shown her Bennett abilities to the girl.

    Bonnie Bennett had gotten much closer to Renee, especially after saving Gram's life. Caroline was immediately a fan of her bubbly personality and took Renee under her wing. Elena had grown to love Renee's optimism and her fast-paced and impulsive style. Tyler had enjoyed the way Renee gave him the right advice at the right time. All in all, everyone loved Renee Winters.

    But life could never be that easy.

    Katherine Pierce, the doppelganger that had ruined both of the Salvatores' lives, had shown up and stirred some trouble in Mystic Falls. Renee never hated her, dislike rather. No matter how hard she tried to get Katherine to back off from toying with the boys, she wouldn't listen.

    They needed to take Katherine down, and Renee was willing to help, but only because Grams had insisted.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

    𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. Renee reluctantly walks away from a slightly wounded Elena as Bonnie does a spell to slow down the pain. Katherine had decided to play it messy by having a witch link herself to Elena, which resulted in a near-fatal injury if it wasn't for Renee's ability to heal the wounded.