Vergil reference (Ch. 22)

Start from the beginning

(Timeskip)

You guys still had afternoon classes, which was fine. Studying is good after all, even though at times, it's really boring.

Y/N: Hmm...

Nene: What is it?

Y/N: I don't want to do any more of these...

Nene: The papers?

Y/N: They'd been piling up and the teacher just gave them to me now...

Nene: At least I'm helping you with them, still, this is too much work for a Vice President.

Y/N: Where is that guy?

Nene: I think he went outside with Najimi-san, Komi-san, Yamai-san and Agari-chan.

Y/N: Bruh, I guess it's fine, he's been doing a lot of work as well.

Nene: Anyways, after you finish these, where do we bring them?

Y/N: I think to the teacher's office or something.

Nene: Gotcha.

After spending another while, working on it, you both finish an enormous stack of paper.

Y/N: Oh thank god...

Nene: I didn't know if we would even be able to finish it in time.

Kaede: *slowly* Ooh? What are you guys doing?

Y/N: Returning these to the office.

Kaede: *slowly* Ah. Be careful on your way down.

After this, she slowly wanders off into the hallway.

Y/N: Hmm, let's go now.

After the both of you head downstairs to return it, you start heading back.

Nene: I need to use bathroom for a bit...

Y/N: Oh, sure, I'll meet you back at the classroom.

Nene: Yeah.

As soon as she reaches the hallway, she borderline sprints away, to your astonishment. As you head back to the classroom, you see the Normie squad discussing something, while Tadano is sitting next to them, even though he isn't participating.

Y/N: Hey Tadano-

Tadano: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He shouts while banging his head on the table. This seemed to startle everyone in the room.

Y/N: What the hell!?

(Timeskip)

Huh, you never really had a preference for cats and dogs, you just thought of them as cute fluffy animals that require a lot of attention, too much.

Nene: Hmm? Did someone call me?

Y/N: I think so? Pretty sure it was Tadano.

You both approach the duo of Tadano and Komi. Tadano tells Komi to invite you guys, or something along those lines, Komi starts writing down stuff and before she even finishes, Nene replies.

Nene: Sure! I don't mind!

Y/N: I'm free, I think.

Tadano: 'As expected from both of them!'

They were both visibly excited. You didn't know where you were going though.

Y/N: Wait what are we doing?

Nene: A cat cafe.

Y/N: Ah, that's cool.

(At the cat cafe)