Chapter 31: The Magic Garden

Start from the beginning

-Almost the same with these two, only with Falko and Mur.

-Oh Falko, didn't you say you were the "very respectful" one.

-I said I was sorry, Matthew.

-That makes two with Mur.

-Hehe," she laughed in embarrassment.

-You too?

-Why didn't you tell?

-They didn't tell me or force me not to tell them what happened, I just left it behind, besides, I don't like to be the gossip.

-I see.

-It's been 19 minutes and we haven't done a thing," Matthew smiled.

-Hahaha- they all proceeded to laugh.

Half an hour later after cleaning up the mess in the house, they went to get on the birds and went to the vegetation field. The day was perfect, the sky blue with the brightness of the sun, with a breeze of fresh air. In mid-flight, they continued to listen to Ori's story.

Watch from minute 20:00 to 28:23

-We have arrived.

They landed softly near the

-Matthew, I'll show you where you can find the best fruits in this forest.

-I hope it's not a hoax," he joked.

-You'll be surprised.

-You don't know how magnificent this forest is.

-Hey Matthew.

-Yeah Umi?

-In your world, what's your favorite fruit? -None.

-None.

-None?

-Because I like them all, but if I had to pick one... it would be the apple.

-Aya.

-Well, where's the place they tell me about? -This way, my dear.

-This way, my dear.

-Thank you, Sein.

-You're welcome, I'm just doing my job.

They walked a few meters until they reached the mentioned place which by the way was secret of the forest, there were big trees with different kinds of forest fruits, together with beautiful and bright colored flowers around them, it seemed that Matthew was in a magic garden.

-Matthew, take your pick.

-Ammmm that red fruit.

-All right.

-While you two are doing all this fruit stuff, we're going to explore this garden in detail.

-We'll be waiting here for you when you get back, bye.

After they left, Matthew and Mur stayed with the fruit trees. Mur took down a few fruits that Matthew had selected earlier, picked one up and took a bite.

-Mmmmmmmm delicious.

-What did I tell you, they were going to surprise you.

-Now I want that one.

-Right away.

Under the yellow colored fruits the size of a rock.

-But what a monstrosity of a fruit.

-Truly so.

-*God, these fruits are so good, and there are still more to try.

They went to collect all the fruits that were there and together they tasted them each one. Thirty minutes later they had finished, their bellies were full.

-I can't take it anymore.

-We've eaten too much.

-Ha... hahaha... Hahaha.

-What are you laughing at? -Mur asked.

-Look at your mouth hahahaha.

He went to a small puddle of water and looked that he had the liquids of the fruits on his lips, he looked now like a clown than a farmer and immediately Mur started to laugh.

-Ladies and gentlemen, with you the funniest clown in all of Nibel, Mur.

-Hello boys and girls how are you? I hope you are very well, ready to make you laugh until your tummy hurts?

-I can't handle this.

At that moment, just as he was about to get up, he was struck with a thorn from a flower.

-Are you all right?

-Ouch, it was just a pinch, but it hurts a little.

-Let me see your hand.

He showed his hand with a thorn, a little blood was coming out so he took out the thorn and covered his whole hand with a leaf.

-Thank you Mur, I'm very careless right now.

-Relax, it was just an accident.

-Why is your hand covered?" Umi asked, coming with the others.

-Oh, they came back.

-He just pricked himself with a flower.

-Did it hurt?

-... It won't be.

-What a stupid question Kill.

-Did you like the fruit?

-Don't you see my belly?

-I see.

-Mur? Now you'll be a clown.

-Of course I will, my friend, I'm going to do a show with my antics in the future.

-Hahahaha.

-Let's go back home, we have all day... -Well, we have all these days to have fun. well, we have all these days to have fun.

Wow, the time it took me to publish this... but at last I will be able to finish these last chapters... you were surprised weren't you, let me tell you that this was just the beginning of the long road we are going to travel, the first season will end to give way to a second season where our friends will undertake a long journey to reach their destination, I will not give more spoilers about what is coming, see you in the next one, bye!