60

Today 6:30 PM

Pipol Star Network

JUST IN:
PSN's stars Earl Zeus Seismundo and  Yvonne Avanzano confirmed their real status as the said actor posted his first vlog tonight.

Just through the title of the vlog, "JOURNEY WITH MY LOVE" itself, it can be concluded that the two are already in a relationship. In the said vlog, the couple reminisced the different struggles they experienced and the journey before they both finally decided to enter in a relationship. Their vacation trip in Paris last month was also included in the vlog which EZ's proposal to Yvonne happened.

As we all remember, nine months ago, EZ ended his contract with his ex-loveteam, Krisha Vegas, who both released an official statement and told their fans that they are just good friends. Meanwhile, just three months ago, Krisha confirmed her relationship with her co-singer, Drei Quinto who is also EZ's bestfriend in showbiz.

Despite of unexpected events happened, both KriZeus and ZeuVonne shippers expressed their happiness and kilig with their idols' lovelife through social media.

EZ's vlog is currently trending #1 on Youtube and #ZeuVonneJourney is also dominating the Twitter world.

Photo (c) on ez seismundo's vlog