I Know Places

SUMMARY:
A marriage proposal—no, an arrange marriage proposed into his face one peaceful night during dinner that for John Paulo isn't peaceful at all after finding out his parent's ulterior motive. He's been promised to marry the daughter of his Father's wealthy business partner from the West Coast. John Paulo refused within his mind. He barely knows the woman he's about to marry and besides, his heart only beats for a very beautiful and talented strawberry.

His Father upon knowing this scolded him which he don't mind not until after he knew that he's not going to bend the rules and continues to push him for an unwanted marriage. He plotted a plan with the help of his bestfriend Josh Cullen. His heart is throbbing and his mind is circulating things all throughout their plans. He's unsure of what awaits him there; if he will end up in his lover's warm hugs or he may face the consequences in his actions with too much equal.

________________________________

Playlist: (I recommend you listen to these songs while reading this particular entry. I think the songs itself is soothing and suited for my very own John Paulo and Stellvester here :))

1. I Know Places - Taylor Swift

2. Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift

________________________________

EDITING

_____________________________

END NOTES: I've changed my book's title from My StellJun Crumbs into My PauStell Crumbs since I remembered Pau's recent livestream where he says, "2022 na may tumatawag pa ring Sejun sa akin" though he laughs at that but he's not totally happy about that, pft *smiles sheepishly*