Bulletproof (B@BOC | Unpublishing)

Title: Bulletproof

Author: TheUJelly_

Reads: 38,984,759

Votes: 878,213

Ongoing - 48 Parts (Author is turning the book into a draft to revise the story! Read it when she puts it back up!)

Description Provided by Author: Title will soon be changed to 'Bulletproof'! THIS STORY WILL BE UN-PUBLISHED 30/04/15 FOR EDITING AND RE-WRITING.

Tyler Madden was the screwed up kid.

He was a loner. Parents dumped him on a church doorstep when he was one. Hated life and everything in it. Had scars all over his chest. Was an undefeated legend in underground fighting. And he always sat at the back of class in the corner.

Alone.

Problem for him was that I was an extremely sociable person and made it my unnecessary mission to get him to become my friend. Though I didn't particularly expect to be dragged into a near life or death situation with him...

Humor: #1, Teen Fiction: #1, Action: #1 (for some weird reason.)

[I'm warning you; this story has hundreds of spelling mistakes and has not been edited in any way.]

Review: OMG. I love Tyler's character so much! I found this story on discover and saw the many positive comments on it, so I decided to read it. It's soooo good! It does have a bit of action, but not much smut if that's what you're looking for. I love the new title so much better, if you're reading this author! Also, THIS BOOK WILL MESS WITH YOUR FEELS. NO JOKE. I adoreeee these characters, except for Jake and Carl. Ugh. Read it!

Check it out in the external link!

xACx