Chapter 2

"Turn to page 99, everyone."

"History on the very first period huh..?" I said lazily as I flipped the pages. History always makes me feel sleepy, but sadly the teacher can spot me sleeping in class so easily. "Teachers are really amazing arent they.." I chuckled nervously. Suddenly someone threw a crumbled paper right on my head, and it fall right on my table. I glared at the person who threw the paper, and it was none other than Hazel.

I breathe, slowly inhaling then exhaling and open up the paper. History is so damn boring so lets chat a little. I took out my mechanic pencil and began to write something. I saw Hazel's stupid face from the side of my eye as she saw me replying her text, which is rare for me to do. I waited for a better timing to throw the paper because I dont want to be caught by my teacher, as she turn facing to the whiteboard, I threw hardly at Hazel's cheek. But seriously, I had slapped her several times before so it must be hurt.. my condolences, Hazel.

There is still 30 minutes before the second period, and here Hazel and I continuously throwing papers to each other. Hey look whos coming at the Sports centre.
The Sports centre can be seen clearly from my seat because I sit near the window (well that is where main character should be). I took a glance at the Sports centre, and blushed a little when I saw Yuuto there. Your eyes are really sharp. Now dont bother me, you woman. XD

Hazel smirked after she received the paper. It looked like she wont be sending the paper anymore. I took a glance at the Sports centre again, and suprised to see that there are first years. "Those first year girls were not there just now.. what are they? Doing a fangirling service?" I mumbled as I rest my chin onto my palm. I am happy that I can observe Yuuto a little longer this time.. but those first years kept irritating me. Somehow I cant concentrate and cant help but rolled my eyes when I saw an annoying fangirling face.

"Ow..!" I cried as quite as I can. Another crumbled paper hit my head. I picked up the paper and opened it angrily. Dont make that scary face you idiot. The teacher will be suspicious of you. I looked at Hazel, but it seems that she dont even mind. When I read the paper once again, History is.. well i dont know. What do you think, Hana-chan?
"What.. its Rekka." I sighed in relief. I just moved my head a little to look at her and yeah, shes there like sorry for interrupting your spy! Nah.

"Okay class..!. Hm?" I squeaked a little when I saw my teacher stopped in front of me. Is this for real?! Gosh, thank god I put the paper under my drawer! But why did she stopped? There seem to be no problem with me. "Miss, we're already in page 112. And yet you're still in page 99?" Jeez, this is what happened when the teachers are being alert! "Umm..." I tried to explain to her but there just seem to be no ideas coming out from me!

"Well, not that I care. BUT," she raised her voice. And here I'm just going to listened to her until she finish her words. "Judging from how you look, you are not listening to the lesson today. So I will have you to do some works for me." What? What the hell did she just say? I just looked at her in confusion. I barely can make eye contacts with Hazel and Rekka though.
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→←←→→→

"Uugh.." I sighed in a weird way. "So what did she ask from you?" Rekka asked me with a troubled face. "Well.. she just asked me to return some books into the library and put them according to where it used to be.. since the librarian is not here today to do it.. " I explained weakly as I sat down beside her. "I will help you! After all its not just you who didnt listen to the lessons-"
"Oh please dont. Who knows what will she ask you to do if she know that you are helping me with the books." I cutted her off. Rekka still looked a little unsatisfied though, but I dont want her to be involve in this.

"Then we're going home first, Hacchan." Hazel said with a pitiful face. The same goes to Rekka. "Come on, stop worrying about me. I will be just fine." I said as I waved at them and went in back to the entrance. Shit, there are 80 books in total.. am I really going to finish all of this?

Ting ting. Ting ting.

"The bells..? Did someone just came in?" I took a quick look to see if it was the librarian, but there was no one there. "Perhaps the wind...?" Gosh, this is really getting creepy. I need to finish arranging the books as soon as possible! I bowed down a little to pick up a very thick book.. and yeah this is too heavy for me. I managed to lift it up somehow.. but now I had to lift it up more higher to where it supposed to be. "Nnn..!" Just when I was about to success, my hand slipped it and the book fell to the ground. "Jeez.. after all I had done." I bowed down lazily to pick up the book.

But when my hand was about to reach it, someone picked it first. My body stood up straight in suprised, I looked at that person blankly. Its most likely a boy though, because he was wearing pants. The thick book is covering his face, so I cant see him very well. "Honestly, if it was that hard for you to reach it, you should just ask help from me..!" Yeap. Confirmed, it is a man. But.. this voice, it sounds so familiar.

He put the thick book at the top and stared back at me. My eyes widened when I saw a man with a strong ruby hair-coloured. And I think my stomach is full of butterflies right now. Because...of this man.

Because of Yuuto.