Chapter 28 - Signs

Start from the beginning

P: THAT BITCH. IM GONNA KILL HIM

G: chill! i oso happened to kiss niall last night in the party.. but it was bcuz of harry too.

P: oh. so did u two..

G: GOSH NO! im still a virgin, u know!

P: ok moving on, so did he apologise?

G: yes, but i had a dream that made me have an strong urge to break up w/ him..

P: oHHHH!
what was the dream?

G: it was like a series of dreams,
one with my mom
second with harmony and felicia
third one in training with mr n and my ex

P: ICIC. what did they say?

G: my mom knew abt the situation with niall and harru
*harry

P: then?

G: she said she had to tell me smth when the time is rite. that couldve been anytime..

P: listen, i'd love to text more but, dad says i shld stop using my phone for a change. but speak again soon? love ya! x

G: oh great.
thanks for listening anyway
goodbye x

I sighed as I buried my face into misery. I was never going to face Harry with happiness. I wish I could disappear from the face of the earth. Forget this, forget that. I try not to think about suicidal thoughts and continue to watch Pretty Little Liars instead.

After much watching, I muster up the energy I have to go to the kitchen to grab the cookie dough ice cream I was craving for. Searching for a damn spoon in the cupboards, I see Chelsea with her ruined hair.

"Hey Grace. I can't apologise enough.. I broke the relationship with you and Harry. I'll live in guilt if this goes on! C'mon you have to forgive him. Just blame everything on me, let me be the fault. I let him kiss me, so I'm the one to suffer," she said all in one go.

"It's not your fault.. I just, don't really think I can be with him anymore. Please, just stop apologising, it's not you damn fault," I shotted back, trying to be polite. But the words wasn't  the best choice of vocabulary as I was kinda mad by her words.

"I.." She managed to spit out, with her eyes bloodshot. "No, you can't. Grace, forgive him. He needs the love, you don't understand!"

He needs love? Since when did he say that? And since when did he, I — anyone for that matter, let her say that?

"I heard him weep so much about you, he loves you very much," she almost whispers and almost broke into tears.

"Just give me a freaking break." I went upstairs, leaving my ice cream tub on the countertop. I had no mood to eat it. I see a sharp metal thing — a black scissors on the table, maybe I could?

No bad thoughts , Grace. You are strong, no one could ever defeat you unless you let them to. I gave myself the pep talk that I never know I would do.

I didn't know what else to do but to take a deep sleep. Just when I knew it, darkness consumes my vision.

"I see you've chosen Niall," she said with a kind smile on her face. We were at the exact place.

"Choice? Since when did I choose guys?" I asked, expecting a clear answer from her. Instead, she pushes the question away.

"Chelsea is only helping. She can help you patch up the broken pieces together," she says, tilting her head.

"Isn't the dream telling me who I'm supposed to choose?" I tell her, realising I was indeed choosing those two.

She chuckles lightly and said, "Well everything isn't what it seems darling."

Everything is not what it seems?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you should not impulsively choose. Harry is a nice guy, you know." She insisted pushing.

"That's not the question," I snapped back at my own mother.

"Okay, if you really want to know." She sighed. "We wanted you to focus on your job, not on boys, that's why we brought upon the guilt in your dream. But turns out, you can't bear to leave them. We can't force you to unlike him so.."

"Why is my job that important to you?" I grumbled.

"You're the chosen one, kiddo." Another voice pops out and this time sounds masculine. A man with a white clothes head to toe, appears from the white fog.

"Who are you now?"

"Your dad."

"Oh. How and why am I the chosen one?"

"You'll see. That's when you'll choose."

I'll choose?

"Hey, why did you tell her? I told you to keep out of this," Mom harshly told dad off. I giggle at their act of affection, making my cheeks puff out.

"Look, we are only helping a little bit here. Chelsea is your best support," Dad immerged from the conversation between him and mom.

I sigh. Maybe I have to stop being so naive.

My eyes fluttered up to hit the unbearable light of my room. Suddenly, Harry barges into my room, making the door fly towards the wall. I furrowed my brows, what was happening?

He cupped my jaw then leaning in for the kiss. I don't object and even push my lips deeper in to his. Why did this feel so wrong? My body lose control and I fell onto the bed.

"Grace?" A voice pops out. My head turn to the door to see Niall with glossy eyes. He leaves furiously from the door.

I looked back at Harry and said sorry even when there was no need for it. I quicken my pace to find for Niall. Hearing his footsteps on the wooden planks on the steps, I followed him downstairs.

"Stop following me! You can't just do that. You have to choose!" Niall yelled, lifting his arms up high in frustration. I have to choose.

This was the best time. Who am I kidding? I wasn't the best desicion making person on the earth.

Help me dad or mom? Help please!

"No answer? Great! I'll take that you broke my heart!" He shouted.

"No! Niall!" I protested. "I love you, but we have to take it slow." I wasn't going to lose anyone anymore.

"So me or Harry? I urge you to tell me immediately."

"Why did you mention my name?" Harry's voice bursted out causing me to jump. "Grace, explain." His tone sounded suspicious.

"Ugh," I grunted in frustration. This stress isn't helping at all. "I.. I've had it with you Harry."

"Wha.. what?" Harry could only spit one word out.

Fuck everything right now! I was stuck inbetween two guys that loved me. Could I just reject them both?

"See, she cherishes me more. So stop pestering Grace anymore, Harry. Let's go." Niall interrupted, pulling my arm away from Harry. I turn to see a broken look plastered on his face.

What have I done?

___________________________________

so the niall and grace ship is sailing?¿
#Nersy

idek about that *smirks* who knows ahahah
AHAHAH
HAHAHWHDHWHHSHW
ok im weird

ive got chemistry and physics paper tmrw and im scared af, all the best to me i guess

see ya later uni-corns :)
-Hannah ♥