3.

i woke up to a empty bed. no sarah. all the memories of last night fill my head. i groan and decide to get up. i open the door to find sarah about to open it. we both jump.
"i was about to just come wake you up" we both laugh and walk into the room.
"wanna hang out with john b today?" she asks looking through her drawers of clothes.
"sure! i missed the boys and kie" sarah handed me some of her clothes to change into and she headed back downstairs.

i throw on my slides and head downstairs

i throw on my slides and head downstairs. once i reach the kitchen i see sarah making bowls of cereal for me and her.
"fruit loops. my favorite" we both smile.
"of course, anything for my bestie" sarah sits next to me. rafe comes downstairs in nothing but boxers. god he looked amazing. me and him met eyes. seems like he sobered up, that's the rafe i wanted.
"god rafe go put some clothes on"
"calm down sarah. it's nothing y/n hasn't seen before" rafe winks at me. i roll my eyes and get up from my seat to put my bowl in the sink.

i feel rafes eyes looking at my body as me and sarah walk out the house.
"look i'm sorry about him. he will leave you alone eventually."
"no it's ok. i don't mind" i say giving her a small smile.
we finally met up with the others and jj runs into my arms.
"Y/N I MISSED YOU CUPCAKE" i giggle and squeeze him in my arms.
"hey it's my turn" i hear john b say as he pushes jj off of me and pulls me into his arms. i have been friends with the pouges for as long as i can remember. they were my most favorite people on earth. after we all hug we head to the boat.

"soo y/n how's maryland been to ya" jj says handing me a beer. i take a big sip.
"boring as hell. i'd much rather be with you guys." i say giving them all a smile.
"shouldn't have left then" john b says and sarah slaps his leg. he gives her a look like *what did i do?* everyone goes silent. and it stayed silent. we all just looked at each other, not saying one word. pope decided to break the silence.
"so have you seen rafe at all?" and kiara slaps his leg.
"no guys it's ok. we can talk about it if you guys want. it's fine really." they all act as if they can finally breathe again.

"wait so he tried to kiss you?!?" sarah said giving me a shocked look.
"yep. and i almost fell for it. if i didn't look into his eyes i wouldn't have known he was on something"
"yeah i heard he goes like hardcore every party there is" jj said taking off his sunglasses and putting them on my head. i giggle and he smiles.
"do you think he's doing this because of me?" i ask looking towards sarah.
"i mean that would be pretty stupid considering that he's the one that broke up with you" i see sarah's eyes look away from me and focusing on something behind me.

"pope go the other way" kiara said trying to avoid what it was behind me. i turn around and see rafe with topper on his boat. they keep coming closer towards us. topper and sarah are still not on good terms because of the john b situation so she was just as nervous as i was.
"y/n sweetheart please just talk to me" rafe started to plea. i will admit i will never be able to get over his amazing body. i could tell he worked out since i left. jj stands up and i stop him before he can say or do anything.
"jj please don't." he nods but i could tell it was bothering him. i feel my body jolt to the side. topper got to close to us and hit us. i feel my body hit the water along with kies and jjs.

we all come back up to the surface. rafe had a worried look on his face.
"topper what the hell is wrong with you" i say has a grab sarah's hand to get back on the boat. i took off my shorts to let them dry off and i could tell rafe enjoyed it. we finally get away from them.
"are we just gonna ignore the fact that y/n is gorgeous" kiara said while everyone else agreed.
"thanks guys. working out really takes your mind off of things." we continue to have a drama free day messing around on the boat.