yn and bts travelling the city

As taehyung hold yn. He took yn up and said'be careful'. Yn said: thank u. Yn: fresh n up we will meet after an hour. Yn walks out of the door. Yn was blushing a lot.

           Bts got fresh n up and all came near the gate. Yn came too. Suga:so where is our first destination?. Yn :there is a big sky scraper up here u must watch it. Jimin:let's go. There was a big car u sat in front of the car with the driver. Bts was in the back. The car was big and luxirious.

                    Yn was showing all the view to all. In the middle of the car taehyung, jimin, junkook sat. In middle of them jimin sat.  All reached the sky scraper. All came out of the car and near the gate. Yn:this is the sky scraper . Suga:amazing!! Taehyung:let's goooo. They went inside and reached at the top of the sky scraper.

                   Junkook:the view is amazing. They all saw the view had lunch. And came down the sky scraper.
                    Everyone sat. But jimin:I want to sit near the driver, yn can u plz sit in between taehyung and junkook?. Yn:yeah sure. Yn got blushed. Yn sat in between tae and kookie. The car was moving. Jimin:driver increase the speed. The driver increased the speed. Yn wasn't wering a  seatbelt. The car moved in right direction with full speed. Yn fell into taehyung s  lap. Yns head was in taehyung s lap. They made eye contact. Both blushed. Yn got up. Yn:I am so sorry. Tae :that's ok. Jungkook got jealous. Jungkook:put a seat belt u won't fall again. They continued the journey.

                     The came near the hotel. Everyone got out of the car. Yn was coming too. At that time jungkook. Gave his hand to yn so that she can come out. Yn got shy and she came out and all went inside the hotel. Next a dance was been organized for the dance everyone was searching for a partner.