Walking out of my chamber, I walk around Camelot and surprisingly....I felt...numb?

I didn't feel anything, I felt nothing?! Why did I feel nothing inside?!

After walking into Merlin's chamber.

Hisirdoux:" Excalibur is shattered and Morgan's is...is-"

Y/n:" don't say it"

I say catching attention as I walk in.

Hisirdoux:" this never was supposed to happen"

He says throwing his arms down as Archie says.

Archibald:" you did what you thought was right"

Hisirdoux:" and look where that got us. History's absolutely botched. I've led us astray"

While he goes on complaining and walking off, Claire starts.

Claire:" Morgana tried to help me save Jim, but all I saw was anger and darkness. We share the same magic. What does that say about me?"

Y/n:" trust me, I know how you feel"

I say standing next to her, she looks at me and then looks down mumbling.

Claire:" sorry... I know this is hard for you right now"

She says placing a hand on my shoulder, I shrug her shoulder off and say.

Y/n:" it's fine! Really, I'm fine...I'm just, worried how we're going to fix this"

Everyone stops what their doing and look at me worried, Douxie, most of all.

Claire:" are you sure?"

Y/n:" yes-"

I was cut off by hearing sniffles and small cries. I turn around and see Steve crying.

Claire:" aw, Steve. It's ok to cry. It was a big loss"

He starts full on crying on her shoulder after she said that, but I had a feeling that he didn't have the same reasons as us.

Steve:" its just, the other knights think I'm lame! They laughed at me. Said I hadn't proved my worth as a knight. And Galahad called me weenie"

'there it is'

Claire looks irritated that he was crying about that.

Claire:"ugh! That doesn't sound like a real problem, Steve"

Just then, the doors burst open revealing a Merlin with the shattered pieces of Excalibur.

Merlin:" Camelot is in chaos and Arthur is without his blessed weapon to defend it"

He says while past-Douxie and past-Y/n stumble in.

Claire:" see? That's a real problem"

Steve gets up, while I help past-Douxie get up.

Steve:" what's the big deal? Can't he just buy a new one?"

Merlin:" without Excalibur, Arthur cannot lead Camelot to war against Gunmar"

Charlotte:" which would mean the end of humanity"

Y/n:" and our future. I'll never get us home"

Claire:" and I'll never save Jim. But we can fix this. Right, Douxie, y/n?"

We look down unsure, before Merlin speaks up.

Merlin:" there's only one who can. Make ready. I must bring Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake"

Claire:" she's real?"

I nod to her as Douxie and I advance.

Hisirdoux:" so, this plan of yours...Well, surely you'll need help. Maybe...maybe we can fix this together"