The group follows her upstairs, Argyle freezes and stares at her again, "who the hell are you?" The girl asked.

"Argyle. Uh, and you are?" He responded. "Eden." She replied with a smile on her face. "Like the garden." Argyle smiled.

"Hey, uh, we're looking for Suzie." Jonathan spoke from behind Argyle.

"Third floor, second door on you left." Eden answered not breaking eye contact with Argyle.

The boys ran to the room, Jordyn following. Jonathan opened the door, no spot of Suzie anywhere.

Jonathan sighed, "well great, she's not here." They then seen the window open with a string hanging out of it.

The kids walk over to the window looking out of it, "Suzie!" Mike called.

"Yeah?" Suzie responded turning around, "who the heck are you? And what are you doing in my room?"

"Sorry, that's.... thats fair." Mike replied, "no listen, we're Dustin's friends." Will responded. "Yeah, and we really need your help." Jordyn smiled.

She groaned, "ok, give me one moment!" Jordyn gave her a thumbs up, "ok!"

"I mean, that might be seriously the craziest thing I've ever heard." Suzie spoke.

"I know, it's hard to believe." Mike nodded, "but it's true, all true." Jonathan added.

Suzie looked at the number again, "I dial in to this computer and find a location, and at this location is the Nina Project?"

The kids nodded.

"And the Nina Project is the code name for a video game?" She asked.

"No, it's not just a video game. It's a video game console." Mike corrected, "it's basically America's answer to Nintendo." Will added, "Americantendo." Argyle added.

"That's a stupid name." Suzie shook her head. "You're right, it is a stupid name, but, Suzie, it's a sixteen bit." Mike glared at Argyle.

"Sixteen bit! Why have i never heard of it?" Suzie exclaimed.

"Because it's top secret!" Mike replied, "that's why we're doing this." Will added, "yeah, right. It's for promotion, the first people to find the secret location receive a....." Mike added

"Americantendo."

"An Americantendo!" Mike agreed.

"Thought it was a stupid name?" Jordyn mumbled, Mike looked at her and rolled his eyes.