"Autumn! You wouldn't do that!" Dawnmist was appalled as she stared at the Dynasty's leader.

"I'll do whatever I want," Autumn hissed before stalking into her den.

"Who made dirt in her fresh-kill?" Dawnmist waved it off, but Ravenflight could tell she was bothered.

"It doesn't matter. We're leaving. Tonight." Ravenflight whispered and they began their plan.

Once the sun began to set, Ravenflight and the others crept out of camp, careful not to step on any twigs or leaves. They ran through the tunnel until they were out of the ravine.

"We made it," Johnwatcher breathed in relief.

"Oh, yes, you did," a silky voice drawled.

"Dark!" Ravenflight gasped.

"Dark..." Lilacblaze breathed. "I didn't believe it, but I do now."

"Happy to see me, you fools?" Dark growled. He stepped aside to reveal his rogues.

Blackshine wailed in horror while Johnwatcher leapt up in the air. Midnightcall froze and Dawnmist stiffened.

About thirty or so rogues stood behind Dark, lined up in neat, straight rows, their eyes gleaming in the darkness, burning amber, shiny and ferocious green, dark and menacing blue and piercing yellow, as they unsheathed their claws as one, ready to attack.

"Warn the Dynasty!" Ravenflight snapped at Rustfern.

"I'll go!" Ebonywind interrupted, fleeing down the tunnel.

When did she become so scared of a battle?

There was no time to question Ebonywind's decision. Ravenflight yowled and charged Dark, bowling him over.

"Attack, RevengeClan!" Dark caterwauled in return, slamming his paw on Ravenflight's head.

Pain shot through her body but she continued on, fear racing through her body. But once again, the Clan cats were outnumbered. Eight cats who wouldn't kill against thirty rogues who would kill? Low chances of winning.

"Oh, by Truth!"

Ravenflight dimly realized that Autumn was here with the Dynasty. But the Dynasty couldn't help. Their number one rule was no fighting. And even if they did fight, the hunters didn't know how to. The guards only knew how to fight foxes and badgers and other predators. Not other cats.

The Dynasty would not be any help, Ravenflight realized.

Ravenflight helped River stand up before yelling at Autumn. "This is pointless! We're getting killed here!"

Autumn glanced desperately at the cats before nodding, her eyes closed. "Cats of the Dynasty! Flee! Follow me, every cat!"

Ravenflight was the first to Autumn's side, dipping her head at the leader. Autumn broke into a sprint and gradually, the cats began to follow. The rogues spat in frustration when Dark signalled with his tail for them to stop.

"We have their camp," Dark growled. "We have the advantage."

Never, Ravenflight thought. We'll always fight you, and win. We may have lost this time, but we'll learn to fight. We'll win.

Autumn refused to slow down until they reached an abandoned Twoleg settlement. "We can settle here," she called to the cats.

The cats stopped, panting, as mutters and whispers became heated arguments.

"Cold, sleepy and hungry cats are cranky cats," Ravenflight told Autumn.

The leader shook her head, irritated, before yowling. "Enough!"

All the cats turned to look at her.

"We will work out new dens, I promise," Autumn mewed loudly. "In fact, we'll do that right now."

She scanned the Twoleg houses before purring in satisfaction. "Hunters, you'll live in that brown building over there. And guards, do you see the white one beside it? You'll live there."

"What about us?" Amberclaw called.

"What about you?" Autumn blinked.

"This is Twoleg stuff! Disgusting!" Rustfern growled.

"I'm fine with it..." Johnwatcher trailed off. "It's not that bad."

"Clan cats don't do Twoleg stuff," Dawnmist explained.

"Well then," Autumn was stumped. "You can made a den wherever you want."

"No thanks," Lilacblaze shivered. "We'll go find a Twoleg building."

With that, Lilacblaze, Johnwatcher and Midnightcall trooped off towards a red building.

"Night Sky and I will be in that little black building, if you need us. Hunters, I need at least some of you to go look for some food. That's all. You may go." Autumn finished before leaning against Night Sky.

"Time to go make a den," Ravenflight sighed.

"Actually, I'll go with the Dynasty cats," Ebonywind mewed emotionlessly. "I don't mind."

Amberclaw gaped at her. "Are you serious? We're Clan cats!"

"Its time to change," Ebonywind followed the hunters towards the brown building, eventually disappearing."

"Did you guys see that?" Amberclaw snarled, jabbing her tail in the direction of Ebonywind.

"I admit, that was a little weird," Dawnmist mewed thoughtfully.

"It wasn't a little weird," Amberclaw shot back. "It was paranormal! Clan cats just don't do Twoleg stuff."

"I'm too tired to think," Ravenflight interrupted them. "Lets just get this den finished."

A/N longer chapter yay