✟¢нαρтєя тωσ✟

¢нαρтєя тωσ

I had barely walked 100 metres when I had run into that pervert. I mean, was he just waiting for me or...? A rumble of thunder snapped me from my thoughts. The evening sky had been drowned in grey clouds, lightning flashing here and there. The silver lined clouds reminded me of Krisztián's hair...

Shit. I can't get his attractive face out of my mind. His gold eyes, his nice lips pulled into a smirk...my god. I sound like a love-struck middle school girl from a shoujo anime. That's ridiculous. Me, in love with another guy?

I opened my front door, just as lightning flashed and lit up the dim little house. I frowned and walked in.

"Dad?" I called, an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I walked into the kitchen to see a note on the wooden table underneath the fruit bowl. I walked over to the table and picked it up.

Gone out, Demetri.

I sighed softly. Was he already trying to avoid me because I yelled at him for believing in vampires? ...wait when did he leave the house? I walked out of the kitchen into the lounge room. Maybe I could watch some television.

I sat down on the old couch and grabbed the remote ー well, what I thought was the remote. It was another cross. I grunted and pinched the bridge of my nose. I forgot ー my dad's TV had no remote. I stood up and switched on the old tv, static showing. I banged the top of it with my clenched fist, before wincing and yelping in pain. I pulled my hand back, clutching my hand. God dammit, I'm so weak. I'm so weak it's not funny.

I sighed in annoyance and switched the TV back off and slumped back into the couch. My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out to see my mum calling me. I groaned and declined the call. I didn't want to talk to her. I was still mad at her for her remarriage to a complete douche.

I stood back up again and made my way out of the lounge room and to the back door. I had to go, badly. And the toilet was outside.

I could hear the deafening wind howling outside, and the old wood creaking under its sheer might. The rain pounded against the window panes like hail and the thunder was like a bowling ball rolling down an alley. Mum used to tell me that thunder was just the gods scoring a strike in bowling. And I used to believe her. Kaso, the storm really blew over fast didn't it?

I opened the back door and stepped outside. The backyard was quite large, with huge dead trees standing towards the back. The outside of the backyard was edged by a rusty, corrugated iron fence. The outhouse was right in the middle of the dead shrubs in the back, about 40 m. away from the back door. The back porch was small with a rocking chair on it, and a small corrugated iron roof over the top, the rain sounding like hail against it. I looked to the side, and there was a flashlight sitting on the windowsill (which looked into the lounge room). I picked it up and switched it on and - just my luck - it was flat. I groaned in annoyance and dumped it on the chair. The chair rocked, a eerie creaking notice squeaking from it.

I shuddered visibly - this place gave me the creeps. It reminded me of many horror movies in so many ways ー but in Romania and real. And Japanese horror movies are hardcore scary...

I stepped out off the porch into the pitch black rain, the back porch light - which was overly dim - lighting my way only enough that I could see a faint outline of everything in front of me. Well, most things in front of me.

I started walking slowly into the darkness, getting saturated to the skin within seconds, and stumbling a bit over big sticks and...logs...and dead animals?! How in this world?!

I reached my hand out to feel my way, and my hand gripped around a cold knob - the metal knob of the outhouse door! I turned it and pulled the door open, and I stumbled inside. I pulled the dangling cord, the lightbulb flashing on. I unzipped the zipper on my jeans and finally released. I sighed in relief after a few seconds and zipped my jeans back up. I flushed the toilet, only as a huge clap of thunder struck the atmosphere and the light blew out.

"Kaso!" I cursed. Just what I fucking needed! I opened the door and stumbled out. As I stumbled through the darkness, I felt something wrap around my wrist, like someone's hand was grabbing me. I froze up, my breath hitching in my throat.

"Careful there," a voice smoothly said from the darkness, "you were about to trip in a hole." I blinked and tried to recognise the voice. The person then began guiding me towards my back porch. I pulled open the door and stumbled inside. The lights were on. I turned around to thank the person who "saved" me, but my lips froze and my voice came out in gasps.

"K-Krisztián?!" I shrieked, my face going bright red. He blinked and shook his head. I squinted through the raindrops on my lashes at him. His eyes were a deep violet, and his silver hair was cut shorter, and he was slimmer. "You...you're not Krisztián..." I muttered.

"I'm Jozsef." He said softly, his eyes softening. "I'm Krisztián's twin brother."

My eyes widened like saucers. "You're his...twin brother..." I repeated queerly.

"Yes," he nodded, "may I enter?" He asked. He was very formal.

"Uh-huh, sure." I mumbled, stepping aside to let him in. He walked in next to me, looking around.

"Are you ok?" He asked me, looking down on me with his violet eyes. I looked away.

"Yeah, just cold." I muttered, rubbing my shoulders a bit, my teeth chattering loudly.

He shook his head, small droplets of rain swishing everywhere. "Shall we go run you a bath?" He asked, grabbing my wrist gently in his hand.

I nodded slowly, my body completely trembling from my icy shirt clinging to my form.

Welp, this is the 2nd chapter of this book. Word count: 1143 words XD

Edit: well I hated this chapter so I changed it around so that instead of going to his room, and his dad not coming home for the night, Joszef takes him to the bath where he touches him there and his dad walks in.... XD
Word count: 1160 words
Time completed: 6:06 pm
Date completed: Sunday, 16th October