But as soon as it all started, they were all knocked down to the ground, landing besides the ones that led them into this battle, groaning in pain as you walked over their bodies.

Now one step closer to Mikey.

You walked forward, taking out stray members of the opposing gangs when they tried to attack, finally stopping once you got to your next opponents.

"It's unfair that you guys are using weapons." You spoke, startling the three from their fight, turning around and silently trying to figure out where you had come from. "Mind if I join?" You asked, wreaking into the pocket of your Brahman uniform, pulling out the pocket knife you kept tucked away just in case, eyes sparkling as you looked down at it, as if it was a treasure.

"Y/N?" Sanzu whispered, his hand gripping around the metal pipe he had, truly not wanting to fight you, but he swore his loyalty to Mikey. The Haitani brothers both looked at each other, smirk growing across their faces, now somewhat excited about this fight.

You jumped forward, swiping the blade at Rindou, just barely cutting through the jacket of his uniform before Ran pulled him back. The older Haitani brother's eyes hardened, glaring at you as he pulled his baton back out.

"You're a fast one, huh?" Ran chuckled, rushing behind you, attempting to take you by surprise by swinging the baton at the back of your head, but like before, he only ended up swinging at air. "Wha-" He was interrupted by a leg swiping under his feet, knocking him down, falling onto his hands and knees in front of Rindou and Sanzu who could only watch in amazement.

"You blinked." You stated, staring down at Ran with no emotions, quickly turning around you charged at Rindou, putting the blade away, you hit him across the face with the dull end of the pocket knife. Rindou's body fell to the side, staring up with a smirk as he watched his older brother stand up, a menacing look flashing across his face as he swung the baton at the side of your face.

"You bitch!" Ran yelled, eyes darting over to Rindou, checking him over before swinging at you once again. Your body fell to the ground, lying flat on your back as Ran moved to help Rindou stand, the both of them standing over your body, watching as blood flowed out of your nose and down the lower half of your face.

"Are you done, already?" Rindou asked, bored look appearing on his face, seeing you not bothering to try and get up. "Pathetic..." Your lips curled up into a smile, blood falling into your mouth, coating your teeth with the bitter metallic taste. It came out as a quiet chuckle at first, before continuing into a full blown cackle, your laugh catching the attention of Sanzu who took a silent step forward, standing on the other side of Ran.

"I gotta admit..." You started, sitting up in your spot, hands pushing against the ground to aid you in standing up. "I'm pretty pumped up right now."

~

A little ways away, Mikey stood before South, his dull eyes staring up into the ones of the smirking male. South's shirt had long been removed during his battle with Benkei and Wakasa, allowing the cold rain to land against his brough chest.

"Get out of the way, Mikey! South is my opponent!" Senju yelled from her place on the ground, pushing herself to stand back up, her eyes widening when Mikey's eyes shifted, glancing at her from the corner of his eye.

"You wanna die next?" He asked, head lifting up as a dark aura clouded around him, eyes darting back to South.

"Let's go Mikey! Let's bring the requiem's finale!!" South shouted, pulling his fist back as he ran forward, swinging at the exact same time Mikey's leg swung up, hitting each other in the face. They kept the same moves, trying to take the other down, but unfortunately South was just not a worthy opponent.