first day - chapter one

7:00 am
Beep-beep, here it goes the first day of the new crappy free school that I'm going too, because my mum can not afford anything else.
I get up naked to the bathroom brush my teeth, fix my hair and put some concealer under my eyes, so I wouldn't look so dead and mascara, and lip gloss.
Then I went out and picked an outfit:

Perfect. I went up to the kitchen to check if there's anything in the fridge. Ofcourse not, what did I expect?! Anyways, I went out through the door and putted on my headphones and played violet - hole. It didn't took so long to go there just like 3 mins, I went in and already heard some voices talkin some crap about me. So I looked up my schedule paper and saw that the first lesson was psychology, so I went up looking for the cabinet and not asking for anyones help. I went in and there was already students sat up and they were staring at me like crazy so I took my headphones down and sat on the free spot.
Suddenly, a teacher called me out in front of the class "Students, we have a new friend here!" The woman called out "You must be?" "Britney, Britney Hawke" I said as I sat down to my seat.

-
Skip time.
-

Lunch.
Ofcourse I'm hungry, my mum rarely feed me, so let's see what do I get.
I walked up in a line and picked a plate and a woman smashed a mountain of fries, I got so happy I even thanked her and walked away.
I sat down alone, I am just not a fan of people. I saw a big friend group sitting across me, two girls and then I was too tired to count up the boys, they don't even catch my attention.
Suddenly, I catch a good looking brunette slightly pointing me out with his finger. They all got closer to each other and started whispering something and then, a black girl comes right to my table where I was eating ofcourse, also minding my business.
"Hey" she says, I greeted her back. "Soo.... you look cool and good, and I know you're new, but you know, maybe wanna get friendlier?" She asks as I just reply with " sure " she then takes my plate and says that her name's Jal. I sat down with her friends and she started introducing them to me. First she points at a curly-haired brunette girl Michelle, a boy who look that he haven't showered in years Sid, a boy with a nice smile Cris, a muslim boy Anwar and his blonde fit friend Maxxie, and lastly the boy who pointed me out Tony. "Nice tits, I saw today" Tony winked at me " not only tits, bit you got ass " he also said " um, thank you Stalker " I said  as I saw anger growing on Michelle. "Tony, you twat, you just met this girl and you start talking things like that??" "Nah, nips just the goody things I saw this lovely morning" he smirked
"I better get goin, before I get somewhere deeper" I say as I walk out

After school

I walk out the school door going home and suddenly, I hear somebody's voice. "Hey, beauty, wanna go somewhere?" Tony asked as I thought about it for a second "Sure why nah? I got nothing to do anyway" I say "my place?" He asks "what's so special about your place?" I ask "there's a lot of fun you can experience." He smirked as I looked away not to see his face.