CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR POV
Early in the morning a beautiful voice could be heard singing Lord Krishna prayer. This is non other than our Y/N.
Y/N:- Lord Krishna bless me so that I can another life today and keep everyone happy. May mumma, papa, uncles and aunts remain healthy and happy. May my siblings,bhabhis(Sister-in-law) and kids remain happy forever.
And bowed her head.
......?:- you always ask for others someday ask for yourself too princess.
Y/N turned around and saw her father standing with smile.
Y/N:- I am happy seeing people around me happy papa.
She went and hugged her father.
Her father hugged her back and smiled seeing her selfless nature.
(I will use Mr&Mrs singhania for y/n parents).
Mr singhania:- let's go have breakfast princess.
They went to dinning room and saw everyone there.
Y/N:- good morning everyone
Everyone:- good morning princess.
Then they sat down to have breakfast
Mohini:- Y/N you have to do an important surgery today right.
Y/N:- yes mohini chachi (aunt).
Mohini:- what is the condition of the patient right now.
Y/N:- The patient is stable but his condition is detonating. We have to operate today only otherwise it would be too risky to do operation.
Seeing her worried face mohini stood up and went to her and put her hand on her shoulder.
Mohini:- It's going to be fine, you will do the operation successfully.
Y/N smiled at her chachi, mohini smiled back and went to her chair again they finished their breakfast. Y/N stood up and took her things to leave for hospital. But Her mother stooped her.
Mrs singhania:- Y/N, wait.
Mrs singhania came with curd.
Mrs singhania:- remember Y/N before every important thing I feed you curd.
She feed her curd .
Mrs singhania:- good luck. Bye
Y/N kissed her mother cheeks and hugged her father and everyone else and went to hospital saying bye.
IN HOSPITAL POV
Y/N entered the hospital and everyone greetings her.
She went to her cabin and called her assistant doctor to come in her cabin.
Y/N:- doctor agarwal,Is Mrs verma outside if she is send her inside and if she is not call her and tell her to come, we need her permission to do the operation.
Doctor agarwal:- ok mam.
After sometime Mrs verma Came in the cabin.
Mrs verma:- miss Y/N will my husband be alright after operation.
Y/N:- First please calm down and please call me Y/N only I am younger than you and second I can't guarantee the chances are only 40% ,but I will try my best to save your husband life.
Y/N said while holding her hands and assuring her Mrs verma nodded and y/n gave her papers to sign, she signed and gave it to y/n.
Y/n:- doctor agarwal.
Doctor agarwal came in.
Y/n:- doctor agarwal tell nurses to ready operation theatre and Mr verma .
Doctor agarwal:- yes ma'am.
And went y/n also smiled assurely at Mrs verma and went to get ready for operation. After an hour the nurses and wardboys took Mr verma to operation theatre, y/n also came.
Y/n:- I will try my best.
While looking at Mrs verma and went inside.
Timeskip (I don't know much about operation so)
Y/n came out and took off her mask. Mrs verma came to her.
Y/n:- the operation was successful.
Mrs verma:- thank you y/n
She said while holding her hands and crying.
Y/n:- no need it was my duty as a doctor.he will be shifted to recovery room.
After saying she went to change.
Then went to her cabin.
Timeskip
She went home after checking Mr verma and other patients.
IN SINGHANIA MANSION
After y/n enter her house she sat on sofa and a maid came with glass of water.
Y/n :- thank you aunty
She call maids and guards uncle and aunty.
Her mother and aunts came to her.
Mahima:- how was your day.
Y/n:- very good mahima chachi I saved another life today. I feel so nice that you can be the reason of someone smile.
Urmila:- yes baccha.
While patting her which was on her lap. After talking for sometime y/n stood up and went to her room to change her clothes and came out wearing this:-

She was going to kitchen to make some coffee but she saw her father, uncles and brothers coming out of the study and went towards them

She was going to kitchen to make some coffee but she saw her father, uncles and brothers coming out of the study and went towards them. Seeing her they smiled widely and she hugged them.
Mr singhania:- how was your day princess.
Y/n:- nice.
Yash:- cutiepie are you tired.
Y/n:- hmm, by the way I was going to make coffee would everyone like have coffee.
Raghav:- of course little doll, but maids will make it.
Y/n:- but raghav chachu(uncle) I wanna make it.
Veer:- no doll you are tired right(in soft tone) make coffee for us(in cold tone), come doll.
They went and sat on the sofa in living room.after sometime maids came with coffee they took it and started sipping coffee while taking.
Timeskip
After finishing coffee y/n went to library to read a book as there was still some time for dinner.
After sometime there was a knock on library door.
Y/n:- yes.
Ajay:- baby come let's go have dinner.
Y/n:- ok bhaiya ( brother).
They went and had dinner after finishing it y/n said good night to everyone and hugged them then went to her room and lied on her bed and due to tiredness slept immediately.

Stay tuned for next chapter till then bye.