Jihyo Gets Injured

This FanFiction is inspired by request of @YEJITHEPLATYPUS

Today has been a long day at work in the office for Y/N. After work Y/N decides to go home and see her soon to be wife, fiancé, Jihyo.

Jihyo is taking a nap at home after a long day of work for her at the company practicing for their new comeback promotion that her members and her have the next day on Mnet.

As she's sleeping she hears the sound of a car park in the drive way. As soon as she hears the car open she runs to the front door and greets Y/N with a huge hug.

"Ahhhh jagiya i missed u so much! How was work!?" Jihyo sweetly shouts at Y/N

Y/N chuckles at her fiancé's greeting and responds, "It was good, some old same i guess but let me hear all about ur day baby."

"It was fun, me and the girls were rehearsing aaaaallll day and then we went to eat dinner and then i came home." Jihyo says.

"Oh well It's good that you already ate dinner cause i did too and i didn't feel like cooking" Y/N says and they both laugh.

"It's kinda late, why don't i go get cleaned up and we'll go to sleep ok?"

"Ok, i'll wait for you" Jihyo responds

During that night Y/N kept waking up to Jihyo moving around and coughing. She was worried but too deep into her sleep to wake up into reality.

After a few minutes Y/N hears a loud cough that brings her more worry and wakes her out of her dream.

"Baby are you ok?? You keep coughing like that and it's worrying me"

"No im good love i'm- *cough* *cough* good" Jihyo responds.

After that Y/N runs out of bed and turns on the light.

"Jihyo baby you don't look too good, do you just wait here, let me get you something".  She says as she caresses her fiancé's cheek.

"No Y/N im- fine re-" with that Y/N runs out of the room and brings back a small towel damped in cold water, some lemon and ginger tea, and some fever medicine.

"Here you go Jihyo"

Y/N puts the towel on her fiancé's forehead, gives her the medicine and tea, and then gets back in bed and they fall asleep cuddling.

The next morning Jihyo wakes up to her alarm at 6:15 AM.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

When Jihyo gets up to get ready for work she stumbles, which startled Y/N, waking her up.

With that Jihyo sighs since she was hoping not to wake Y/N knowing full well she wouldn't let her go to work and perform in her sick condition.

"Baby what are you doing so early, go to bed you need some rest of you want to get better"
Y/N says.

"I'm fine Y/N seriously, it was just a night time thing, i need to go to the show soon, the rest of the members are waiting for me"

"Cmon love, you don't look too well, we'll call up your manager and tell him that you are not in condition to preform today ok?"

"No no no babe it's fine i can do it. Look i promise, if you let me preform today i'll rest as long as you think i need to afterwards" Jihyo says.

Y/N sighs "Ok fine but then you have to let me come with you and watch you ok??"

"Fine, imma get ready, I'll see you in the car"

*5 Minutes Until Stage Time*

"Are you sure you're capable of performing? I'm very worried about this Jihyo" Y/N Says
"We can still leave and tell the others now, there's still time" She proceeds.

"No babe i'm fine honestly"

"Ok fine" "I'll be watching, if you feel any type of sick just go ahead and tell them to stop recording ok?"

Jihyo Humms in response and goes on stage to stretch and finish getting ready.

During her preformance, Y/N was watching Jihyo in awe of her talent and willingness to go through all just to preform. It was spectacular.

Suddenly right after the song ended, Jihyo fainted in the middle of her ending fairy, landing on her wrist.

Jihyo POV:

After I fainted during our preformance, everything was a blur for me. All I could hear was my members, staff, and Y/N shouting for me to wake up. And the sound of the ambulance is something I won't forget.

I saw a blurry image of Y/N above me in the hospital room telling me that everything would be alright.

"Jihyo, Love, It's ok, im here for you ok? You're gonna be alright. The doctor will fix you. I LOVE YOUUuuuu-!"

Sadly she got cut off by the nurses pulling my bed away to the emergency room.

I can't remember much but I know I shed a tear the moment the doors closed on Y/N.

I didn't care that I had broken my wrist.

I didn't care that I had fainted.

I didn't care that I was sick.

All i cared about was being with Y/N. Being there in her presence, and having her hold me tight and tell me that everything will get better.

To Be Continued...