james ; no to captain

Start from the beginning

"let's just go home to our dorm first, you'll see him tomorrow." ami said, i nodded and we both stood up.

we exited the field while the players were left flirting with the cheerleaders.

while we exited, james was actually looking at us leaving. he felt a little nervous not knowing why.

james' pov

"what are you looking at, babe?" chi (cheerleader's captain) ask while rubbing my sweaty nape, i looked at her and shook my head.

"nothing. please, don't call me babe." i said, i heard her chuckle and she leaned in making our face close to each other.

"i know you like it." chi said, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek before they all left.

"seriously dude, i thought you quit being a playboy." leo said

"i did." i replied shortly.

"doesn't look like it to me." woochan said, he pat my back and we all stood up. we all went to the locker room for players.

"but i like it tho, you still got your magic." woochan said while we were all changing after a shower.

"shut up dude, i'm trying to change now." i said

"change what? your clothes?" sangwon asked

"my habit." i said and finished changing. i quickly pack my things inside my duffel bag.

"i'm going first, i have to look for y/n." they all nodded, i went out of the locker room and looked for y/n.

y/n's pov

i'm walking up the stairs to the roof to get some fresh air. i sent ami home first and i stayed behind.

it was already late, while walking i felt a pair of hands on my waist.

i scoffed knowing who it was, i fasten my pace a little and continued to walk upstairs.

"babe, you're not even going to congratulate me?" james said while trailing behind me.

"congratulations, don't babe me." i said, i reached the rooftop and went to the edge. i rested my arms on the railings.

"what's wrong? are you mad?" james asked, why would he even ask.

i ignored him and enjoyed the cool solace of the air. james is standing beside me while staring at me.

"stop staring." i said

"why not? you're my girlfriend and you're really pretty." james said and smile. god, please stop smiling. i might melt.

"girlfriend, tsk." i scoffed

he wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"come on, what's wrong?" james asked, he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"was it fun flirting with the cheerleaders?" i asked sarcastically

"we weren't flirting." james said

"yeah, right. you weren't flirting but you just let her touch your arms and neck, after i left the crowd i even saw her kiss you on the cheek and you let her." i said, i push his arms that was around my waist.

"okay, i'm sorry. it's my fault, please forgive me. please, baby?" james said, he hugged me from behind.

i removed his hands around me and i faced him.

"let's just talk tomorrow, i'm not in the mood." i said and walked out of the roof.

best friend - ami (amigo = friend)
cheerleader's captain - chi (cheer = chee / chi)
lol i hate explaining dumb things i come up with

(1/2) part 2 soon. in a minute.

btw, this was written last july 5 lmao

saw some grammatical errors, sorry.