Chapter 2

I was bullied so much that I actually started to wish that I didn't have a life. It was constant. They called me ear ache, goldy, woofy and one ear goldy wolf. It made life hard but I had to deal with it, I couldn't let my mom find out.
A few years later. A bully came up to me but before he did I yelled at him. He then lunged at me but I was quicker I didn't realise at first but I had an anger meter and if anyone annoys me I feel a knife in my pocket and I throw it. I always hit bullseye when I throw the knife though. He came at me and I threw the knife it missed him and hit the wall. He stopped dead then smirked as he turned grabbed the knife and drew it down his palm. Then he screamed. A teacher came and yelled at me. They called the police.
"Hello I was called?"
"Yes this student is very dangerous"
"Is she?"
"Look at what she did to another student"
He looked then looked back at me in shock
"Sorry miss but you have to come with me"
"No" I retorted
"What?"
"I'm not going with you"
"Yes you are"
Then I felt the feeling and said "I'm very sorry"
"What?"
Then I threw it at him. I missed and when I realised that I missed I started sighing with relief. But he wasn't too happy.
"YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME NOW!!"
"Look I told you I'm sorry before I did it"
"How did you know what would happen?"
"If I feel a rush of anger then a knife appears in my pocket and so I throw."
" I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT NOW COME WITH ME OR I WILL MAKE YOU BY STUNNING YOU!!!!"
"I refuse to come"
That was it, he stunned me, all I could feel was pain. Then I woke up. I was in a cell.