Chapter 2

April 13th

   You were in your classroom not bothering to watch the volleyball rally. Main reason is because you don't want to see Kamoshida's face and see the other students suffer from his spikes.

You shudder from the thought. Your only main source of entertainment for now was your cellphone. Just watching things from social media since Yusuke has class at this time.

"Ugh, Sakamoto keeps on asking me questions about you-know-who and he's been on my trail for awhile now. Thanks for letting me stay, dude."

You turned around to see a student with a patch on his cheek thank your classmate. "No problem, if he bothers you, you can always hang out here." The other one suggested.

"Really? Thanks man!"

You raised a brow, that student was from the volleyball team because who else would've given him a nasty bruise?

Furthermore, Sakamoto? Why was he asking people about Kamoshida? All you know about the guy was that he was the 'supposedly' reason why the track team disbanded and he was a 'delinquent.'

Well after yesterday, and a few encounters from him before, he seems to be a nice person. Aggressive, but nice.

You stood up from your seat to try and look at what happened outside. It's been an hour of you sitting and being bored, time to see what the school is gossiping right now.

You made your way to the ground floor and begun to walk around, just looking at what the other people were doing aswell.

You tilted your head seeing that the transfer student was leaning besides some students. It was like he was snooping around their conversation.

You were about to walk up to him before Sakamoto beat you to it, "Yo! Found something yet?"

He shook his head, "Aww, man. This is harder than we thought."

You raised a brow before going to the vending machine and getting a drink. Looking back to where Sakamoto and the transfer student was, they were already gone.

"Oh well," You shrugged once again before you continued your walk around the school.

April 14th

     You decided to go to Leblanc to visit old man Sojiro. He was a friend of your parents and whenever you needed a good coffee or curry, that's the place to go.

Opening the door, Sojiro slowly turned to you. You gave him a smile, "Hi, long time no see."

"Kid, you've visited me last week. That's not long," Sojiro chuckled.

"Well, it is for me." You said as you sat at the chairs near the counter. "The usual please."

"Coming right up," Sojiro said as he started to get your order.

You inhaled the smell of coffee grounds as well as the simmering curry from the stove. You took out your wallet and placed the right amount on the table top.

"Here you are," Sojiro said and he sat down your plate and cup. "Thank you," You thanked him before taking a sip from the coffe cup.

"Just like old times," You said as you took another sip. "Kid, you aren't that old. Stop getting me to relate to your stupid jokes," Sojiro smirked.

"Fine, fine, whatever you want," You said before digging in on your meal. You let out a relieved sigh, "This is so good, I wish I could take some home."

"I can make you some," Sojiro suggested. "Really?" You asked the old man.

He nodded, "You have to pay though."