"Onika !" I said starting to get upset.

"What beyonce ? She don't just go around bullying them they get into fights ! It's normal" she said scrunching her face at me.

"They don't need to be fighting at all" I said.

"Umm I'm pretty sure you fought Ms. Williams and solo growing up. Matter fact, I watched you drag solo out my car and kick her. Remember that ?" She said tilting her head.

I didn't say nothing and she scoffed "I thought so"

"Why you so mad at me today ?" I asked. She looked at me in disbelief then started laughing.

"You really don't know ?" She asked. "No ! I didn't do nothing to you" I said confused.

This girl woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something.

She took a deep breath and I could see her face getting red. "Don't talk to me right now beyonce. Just talk to ya kids" she said gesturing to them.

"Dada fight fight" khyson said punching my leg.

"Not right now man man" I said gently pushing him back keeping my attention on onika.

"I want you to tell me what's wrong" I said grabbing her hands but she snatched them back.

"When's the last time you checked the date beyonce ?" She asked tilting her head.

"I checked it today" I said. She scoffed loudly looking away from me "i can't believe this shit" she mumbled.

"What ?!" I asked still confused and she snapped her head up at me.

"It's my fucking birthday beyonce" she gritted glaring at me.

My eyes went wide and I gasped. It is her birthday !

Damn.. I hope she don't leave me.

"Baby I-"don't baby me. Don't even talk to me yo, just enjoy yo kids" she said looking away from me.

"No baby listen" I said reaching out for her.

"I'm not you're baby beyonce. We are not together." She said dryly.

"But in my head we are" I said. "Well you betta get that shit out of yo head cause I'm done with you"

"Onika-"No shut the fuck up" she cut me off.

"I hope whatever bitch you in here fucking that got you forgetting all about yo family still like yo ass when you get out cause that's exactly who I'm sending you to" she said pointing at me then stood up leaning over the table.

She grabbed my shirt aggressively pulling me closer to her "and if you get the bitch pregnant I swear on my life imma try my best to stab a hole in yo dick" she said lowly.

I gasped feeling a imagainary pain in my lower parts and she shoved me back.

"Give me my damn daughter so I can change her" she said grabbing jayda out my hands.

I thought jayda would cry but she actually smiled wrapping her arms around onika.

Damn, she just gone replace me like that ?

I watched her angrily grab everything she needed and storm off to the restroom.

I put dream down and sighed sitting back while she ran off with the other kids.

"Well.. trouble in paradise?" I heard and looked over to see Kimberly.

"Hey, umm what you doing out here ?" I asked sitting up and looking around.