he aproached me..

yr tanning under the bright glow of the large round moon as it shines down on your perfect smooth skin you lay there thinking to yourself "wow what a beautiful night." just as you think things cant get any better than this, vladdy daddy waddy mladdy gru walks up to you and says "hey m'lady, care if i join you?" as you struggle to reply bcos youre frozen in shock that your shawty bae sexy gru noticed you, you finally make out the words "o-of c-course.." gru plops his juicy woosy goosy velomputous ass onto the grass beside you and he begins to speak. "what are you doing here so late at night?" he asks. You, distracted by his beautiful glossy eyes and his small yet so beautiful lips as his face glistens in the moonlight, take a minute to reply with "o-oh im just tanning a bit. i cant go in the sun to tan bcos i glow like a beacon and blind absolutely everyone around." gru lets out a cute laugh and says "its okay babe. i have the same problem." "whats your name by the way shawty?" gru adds. "y-y/n" you stammer while still staring into his perfect glossy shiny greasy eyes. "wow what a beautiful name." he responds. you let out a nervous laugh and think to yourself "vladdy daddy gru thinks my name is.... beautiful..?" you lay back and close your eyes, gru does the same. as you two lay in silence you begin to drift asleep. gru looks over at your cutesie pootsie sleeping body and strokes your hair. you wake up with a slight jump bcos your surprised gru is still here. "oh, sorry i was just admiring your tiny petiteness" he says when he notices youve woken up. "its okay" you giggle before locking your gaze with his. "wanna come back to my place?" he asks nervously. "yes please daddy" you respond almost immediately. as you both start walking off into the romantic glow of the perfect crescent moon you think to yourself "wow. what a perfect night..."