𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

You pause when he stops you by grabbing your arm, the sock covered one and pulls you back to him. "Next time don't make your email password password and I won't find the hotel confirmation email you sent to your boss."

A gasp leaves your lips and you attempt to pull your hand away but his grip only tightens. "You hacked into my email?"

"Hardly hacking baby." he lets go of you, "Now take off that robe and let me give you a present." Kenma commands before turning around to his bag on the couch.

You were too stunned to do anything but sit down on the couch and when Kenma returns with his hands behind his back, you get the excitement in your stomach again. "I thought I said to take off that fucking robe." he locks eyes with you and reaches down with one hand to do pull at the strings to let the fabric fall at your sides, leaving your front bare.

"I was supposed to give you the present second but I can't wait baby." he digs the sock covered hand in your hair, attempting to grab onto anything but it was impossible with how far it stretched. "Close your eyes and open your mouth."

"Kenma." you look at him, unsure what to do.

"I made you cum with my gun, I'm not going to do anything you won't like. I know you better than you think baby." he whispers and holds eye contact that makes you feel as if he was telling you the truth. "Close your eyes and open your mouth." his demand was firm yet soft.

Your eyes close and slowly your mouth opens. "Good girl." he murmurs and you feel something large fill your mouth, "Suck, baby." you pause at his command but he only presses the object further down your throat to bring you back to him. "It's a mold of my dick, now suck."

Your eyes open and pull away, not believing his casual words. In his hand was a dildo, a very large.. veiny dildo that was now shining with your saliva. To avoid from thinking about it entering you, you laugh and shake your head instead, "That's not yours."

Kenma's eye tics at your reaction and grips the object harder, "You don't?" he asks in a soft tone, all you could do was shake your head silently, not sure what you were hoping for him to do.

He uses his teeth to pull the sock off his hand and gets his pants down, dragging his black boxers down as well. Your stomach tightened at the sight of the real thing, it was a mold of his dick. This was his present to you.

"Look pretty similar?" he questions.

"Mhm." you drag your eyes away from his dick and back to his eyes that held nothing but lust and anger, both were making your pussy wet by the second. You knew why you said that to Kenma, you liked seeing him get worked up over something you said, how possessive he was over you.

His chest raises quicker at your dazed eyes and subconsciously, your thighs spread a little. "Now open your mouth so you can suck on it until you're crying."

"Which one?" you look down again, spotting the precome that gathered on the tip.

Kenma ignores your obvious need and instead presses the mold back between your lips. "Now you're going to watch him come, keep sucking." he grunts out, smearing the pre come along his shaft to use as lube.

The toy moves in and out of your mouth but you stop since you didn't want a toy. "Kenma..." you whisper, making his eyes meet yours and his eyes roll back and close in pleasure, more moans leaving his mouth.

"Don't look at me like that." he curses.

"Let me help." you didn't know if you meant by your mouth or what was in between your legs but you were surprised when he said that you could only get to suck the tip. "That's it?" you question and he nods.