𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

You get up from the cloud like bed and walk into the ensuite, sliding on the lights just enough for a dim glow. The bathtub was in the middle and next to it was a wine cooler stand that already had a wine in there with a bow tied around it. Your heart jumps at what this could mean, Kenma was here.

Or at the very least he knows that you're here which means he is too.

You feel shame at the excitement that bubbled up in your stomach but quickly grab the note attached to read.

Thank you for taking care of
my girl.
Wine's on me ;)
- t.o

You look at the note for a moment, of course it would be Tooru attempting to be nice by getting you the expensive side. He was dating your best friend. You brush off the disappointment and fill a glass up with the wine, taking a big drink then starting the water.

Minutes later, you're in warm water and mountains of bubbles. You were about to take the first sip of wine when you heard a knock at the door. "Hey, it's Tooru." you heard from the door. "Can I come in?"

"Coming." you say and struggle to stand up, hoping not to slip and break your neck in the process of wrapping a robe around your body. There was another knock as you walked towards the hotel room but you were too tipsy to respond, finding it useless.

As your hand wraps around the handle of the hotel room, something lands on your mouth to muffle your surprised scream. Another hand presses against the door to keep you from letting the other person in. Your eyes widened as you remember those hands, Kenma.

"Don't let him in." he lowers his lips to whisper in your ear. "Or do, I'll kill him either way." he adds and your thighs already threaten to rub against each other for relief, you should be scared, screaming for help even.

But when his hand drops you don't move a muscle and clear your throat, "Yeah?" you ask, staring at Kenma's hands and how attractive they were, you were entranced by the tattoos that covered it. Multiple people have said that hands were one of the worse places to get tattoos and yet he had multiple and you couldn't help but cringe at the amount of pain he must've felt.

"Can I come in?" he asks again, snapping you out of your analyzation of Kenma's hands.

Kenma's hand clenches against the door at the question and you wondered what would happen if you did open the door, would you really be a witness to a murder?

"I'm... naked." you blurt out, "Trying to get ready, I'll be by the room in an hour." you had plans to meet before dinner and since he was rooming with Victoria, it made sense.

It was silent on his end for a second but then he says, "Sounds good." his tone was tight but you heard the footsteps retreat anyways which calmed your nerves, until you remembered about the  man who was suddenly in your hotel room.

Slowly you turn around and face Kenma, he still had his hand against the door which made him impossible close to your body, chest to chest nearly which made you nervous. "What are you doing here? How did you know?" you ask, unable to hold back. You look down and only then to you see Kenma's other hand that was covered by a sock. The same sock you used to punch him.

"You broke into my house and went into my room." you muttered and rolled your eyes.

He lets out a breath, looking down at you, "Couldn't let you run away on me." Kenma muttered.

Now you look at him and frown, "How did you know I was here though?" a chuckle leaves his lips and you start to get annoyed that he wasn't taking you serious. "Go away." you begin to walk around him to go back to what you were doing.