Aika and Hunter

Sorry this took so long! Just wanted to give a heads up, I'm bad when it comes writing specific details so sorry in advance for the poor descriptions of my characters 🥲!

General Info
Name: Aika Rose
Nicknames: Kitty even though she doesn't really like being called that.
Gender: cis female
Pronouns: Her/She
Romantic Orientation: Panromantic
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Species: Human/Neko Hybrid
Age: 18
Birthday: September 1st
Zodiac: Virgo
Appearance
Animal Appearance: She's basically what most regular humans consider a cat. Her furr being black with the inside of her ears being a light pink and the color of her eyes being a warm yellowish red color.
Easier way to explain:

Weight: 94 lbsHeight: 5'2Body Build: Average, not too big and not too small

Weight: 94 lbs
Height: 5'2
Body Build: Average, not too big and not too small.
Hair Length: her hair reaches down her mid back.
Hair Look: Thin and straight with the end of her being a bit curled.
Hair Texture: Soft and Smooth
Hair Color: Raven-Black hair.
Eye Color: a warm yellowish red color
Skin Tone: pale ivory.
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/Etc.: She has small tattoo of a flying butterfly on her wrist.
Piercings/Growths/Permanent Disfigurements: when she shifts back from her animal form, her pointed black ears and tail stay on her body. She also has small feline fangs.
Clothing: She wears a variety of clothes in different colors and doesn't have any specific style. However she really likes hoodies, oversized shirts, and leggings.
Accessories: she always wears a necklace that was gifted by her childhood friend and it's basically just a ring and a chain. The only reason why she wears it is because it was the last thing she received from her friend because he suddenly disappeared.
Other: none.
Personality
Good traits:
•Kind
• is very patient with others
• Shows empathy
•Honest
• Loyal
Bad traits:
• Easily gets paranoid
• sometimes struggles to open up to people
• weak at times
• can be a bit reckless as well
Likes: drawing/listening to music/trying out and learning new things/ and loves strawberries.
Dislikes: going out at night/ the rain/ the dark/ cages or kennels/ and being a burden to others.
Fears: being trapped or locked in a room, the dark, and getting captured.
Relationships
Mother: Deceased
Father: Status unknown but assumed to be deceased.
Brother(s): None
Sister(s): None
Pet(s): None
Friends: Hunter
Enemies: Scientists from a facility.
Background
Backstory:
Aika doesn't really like talking about her past but she basically lived in a small hidden community of nekos with her mother only since her father disappeared a few months after she was born and the only thing she knows about him is that he was human. She pretty much lived a normal life up until the age of 10 where scientists from a facility raided the community, killing most of her kind along with her mother in a attempt to take them to their lab to be tested and experimented on. Aika was able escape and after a few days of running, she bumped into Hunter who by then was living on his own. Since then, they helped raise each other until Hunter suddenly disappeared years later and while trying to find him, Aika was captured by a scientist who's been after her for a while and was taken to the facility that she feared so much. After a long nightmarish year, she was able to escape the facility with other hybrids after a riot. It took some time to come to terms with the fact that she was now the last of her kind and had some difficulty adjusting to living on her own now in a new hybrid community but eventually she was able to do it. Even though she was now 18, she would still have nightmares about the past from time to time.
Other: Aika doesn't know that the human who's been constantly after her is the same person who gave life to her and also is unaware that Hunter is helping them by giving them information and updates about her whereabouts while having his own goal as well.

General Info
Name: Hunter
Nicknames: none
Gender: cis male
Pronouns: He/Him
Romantic Orientation: Panromantic
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Species: Black lion hybrid
Age: 21
Birthday: August 1st
Zodiac: Leo
Appearance
Animal form: Basically what a normal lion would look just a bit bigger and his fur/coat being black. His eyes being a dark blue.
Weight: 170 lbs
Height: 6'0
Body Build: has a athletic fit body.
Hair Length: reaches a bit past his shoulders when down but when he ties it up in a low ponytail and puts it over his left shoulder, it seems shorter.
Hair Look: his hair is soft of like a wolf cut, just with the back a bit long and his hair most of the time is soft.
Hair Color: Jet black.
Eye Color: a dark midnight blue.
Skin Tone: a medium tan color.
Markings/Scars/Tattoos/etc.: He has a birth mark on his lower back area.
Piercings/Growths/Permanent Disfigurement: He has black lion ears and tail with the inside of his ears being a light grey.
Clothings: jeans, loose black t-shirts, black hoodies, basically owns any clothing that allows him to hide himself whenever he went out alone.
Accessories: just a chain necklace and a few rings.
Other: none
Personality
Good Traits:
Brave
Protective
loyal
• isn't scared to fight or stand up for those he cares about the most.
• Honest most of the times
• patient (in most cases)
Bad Traits:
• obsessive
• aggressive when he's jealous
• can be reckless
• really stubborn
Likes: going on walks in the forest or neighborhood/ coffee/ listening to music/ motorcycles/ night/ rain/ meat/etc.
Dislikes: seafood/ scientists/ the sun/ cages/ sour food or candy/ etc.
Fears: losing the one hybrid he cares about.
Relationships
Mother: Deceased
Father: Alive but has no contact with him.
Brother(s): none
Sisters(s): none
Pet(s): none
Friend(s): Aika
Enemies: unknown
Background
Backstory:
Hunter's story is mostly unknown since he refuses to tell anyone about it. However, based on what Aika had heard is that he's been living on his own since the age of 9 since his father wanted to see how long he was able to survive alone. It was difficult at first but after a period of time, Hunter was able to fend for himself. At the age of 12 while hunting for food, he found a young Aika who was trembling in fear, hiding in a cave. After hearing her story, he took her in and gained her trust. Since then, they basically helped raise each other. However a few years later, he started to develop personal problems that often lead to him having sudden outbursts. Not wanting to hurt Aika, who he had also developed feelings for, he left their home and disappeared into the night.
Other:  He wasn't seen or heard from until the same human, who was after Aika, managed to find him and told him about the incident at the facility. Feeling guilty about not being able to protect Aika like he promised, the human offered him a deal that was difficult for him to say no to and since then has been watching over Aika from a distance, waiting for the right time to approach her again.