'To the last destination of the train that's gonna come to this station the earliest.' Mahi Bhai stated as he went to the ticket counter along with Shardul.

'I want window seat.' Harry yelled as he jumped into the monorail as soon as the doors opened.

'So do I.' it was Jaddu this time and they've occupied their favourite seats.

The boys soon settled in leaving Rohit and Virat to get in the last. There was no place to sit with the boys and that's when Rohit pointed at a two seater to Virat and they moved there.

There was a girl in her early 20's looking on the opposite seat to them and her eyes and attention was fixed to her laptop infront of her.

'You are anyhow gonna sleep like a sloth bear now, so the window seat is mine.' Virat announced and occupied the seat.

He wondered why Rohit didn't fight back like usual and turned to him only to see him stare at the female seated in front of them.

'Rohit.' Virat snapped his finger to get his attention.

'Huh, what?' Rohitcasked looking at Virat.

'The window seat is mine and you take your seat too or you'll fall and make a fool out of yourself and embarrass me as well.' Virat stated.

Virat put on his headphones and gazed through the window. The bustling city roads were soon replaced with the woods.

They were soon passing on a bridge and though he knew Rohit would be asleep, Virat didn't want him to miss this beautiful site.

'Ro-' Virat turned to his side to wake up Rohit who was already smiling as he was staring at the same female who was fascinated looking out of the window.

Virat kept looking at him for a while and he kept looking at her.

Virat switched his gaze to the beautiful view outside but his concentration didn't last for long. He looked at Rohit again after a while who again was stealing glances at her.

Virat was surprised to see him spend his time on anything other than sleeping.

'Shall we get down here?' Rishu asked as he patted Ro on his shoulder.

'Not already.' Rohit frowned.

'Ofcourse he doesn't want to, is he really attracted to her' Virat thought seeing a new shade of Rohit

The doors opened at the station and she hurriedly got up and shoved all her items into her bag messily and rushed to get down.

Virat noticed Rohit staring at her as long as he could see her. He let out a huge sigh before he closed his eyes to sleep.

Little did he know that it didn't go unnoticed and how far it was gonna go.

Was searching for places near Vegas only to find out that its founded on my birthday 99 years before I was born

Was searching for places near Vegas only to find out that its founded on my birthday 99 years before I was born. So I and Vegas are siblings.

Anyways, what do you think of the chapter?

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

EYES ON YOU 👀

EYES ON YOU 👀

Do check it out from my profile or 'Ongoing' reading list if you are interested!