Aftermath: The Gay That I'm Ruined Is My Heartless Husband

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒: Force, Rape, Smut, Adult, Josei, Drama, Runaway.

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: Humor, Romance, General fiction

This story contains incorrect typos, spelling and grammar. I'm not a professional writer so please bear with me. Feel free to leave the story if you're not comfortable with the contains mention above. Thank you.

Please avoid mentioning other authors, characters in my story.

❌𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑❌

18+This book is a work of fiction, Names, and characters, some places and incidents are product of the authors imagination and are used factitiously, any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead is entirely coincidence.

⚠️𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆⚠️

Please be informed that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young readers, close-minded people, and specially under minor ages. Please be guided stickly. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ©️ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐁𝐘: 𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐲_

The copyright holder retains all the right provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance and creation of their work. All right reserved.

⚠️PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME⚠️

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means-including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise-without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.