Waking up with Steddie :D

(Previously named 8:30 am.)

Steve lets out a silent, exhausted sigh when he feels himself begin to wake up. He turns over and smiles when he feels Eddie's back, and pulls him closer. He smiles to himself when he feels the warmth embrace him as he hugs his loverboy close to him. He placed soft, little kisses on his tattooed shoulder.

"Steve, if I see that the clock is no more than 9 am, I will skin you alive." Steve lazily looked over Eddie's shoulder and glanced at the clock. It took his eyes a few moments to adjust. It read, 7:31 am. He kissed Eddie's shoulder as a little apology and whispered in his ear.

"Go back to sleep."

"Yeah, I thought so." Eddie mumbled and snuggled into his pillow.

Steve cracked a few of his back bones, and got up to get ready for the day. He got some normal jeans and a green sweater, he wasn't exactly sure of where he got it from.

As he opened the door, he was hit with a sweet smell and the sound of the pan sizzle. Nancy was making breakfast, already dressed for the day.

Steve walked out of the room but stopped right in the tracks when he saw Nancy making breakfast.

"Morning." They smiled at each other and Steve sat down. "What are you doing?" He asked as he walked over to the bar stools.

"Well, unbelievably I am making pancakes." Steve rolled his eyes with a laugh that Nancy joined.

"Yes, but why so early?"

"Well since my break is over, I figured why not make some breakfast for my lovely friends." Nancy shot him a smile that seemed too sweet to be true. She returned to her pancake and flipped it over. "How many do you want?"

"Uh, I'm not hungry." The nasty glare she sent was quick to set him in response again. "But two would do." Nancy was definitely the mother between the four of them, always cared and made sure they ate enough. Steve was very close behind. She smacked two perfectly made pancakes, with a bit of syrup on the side, on a plate. "Thank you." He mouthed as he reached for the cereal. Nancy spun around and got out a beer, handing it to him. He muttered a quick 'thank you' before disappearing into his room again.

Unsurprisingly Eddie had not moved a single inch since last he left. Steve pushed away all the random things on Eddie's nightstand, where Eddie was sleeping peacefully.

"Eddie?" Steve whispered. He shook his shoulders a little. "Baby, wake up. Room service." Eddie whined and slowly opened his eyes, already ready to glare at Steve.

"You made breakfast in bed!?" Robin yelled.

"Oí, shut up! Someone is trying to sleep!" Eddie yelled and banged a few times on the wall. He returned to his glares, which Steve could not help but melt at. "It is 8:30 in the fucking morning on a monday. Mind explaining yourself, Harrington?" Steve gave him a sheepish smile before placing the plate on Eddie's chest. "what the fuck?" He mumbled as he slowly sat up.

"Nancy made breakfast." He said and sat down on the bed. "And cereal."

"Well, then I better give her a good morning kiss before she leaves." Eddie said as he slowly took a bite.

"I still don't get why you hate grandma Wheeler's pancake recipe. They're so good!" Eddie took a swing at his beer and grimaced.

"Cereal is so much better!" Steve shook his head and sat down next to Eddie. "I love you." Eddie mumbled before quickly stuffing his face with cereal again.

"I love you too." Steve kissed Eddie's forehead. He stole a bit of Eddie's beer. They shared the rest of the beer.

"This was a good breakfast." Eddie smiled as he slowly stood up. "But it's still 8 in the morning, so you still owe me a blower." He gave Steve a quick peck on the lips before walking over to the bathroom.

"God dammit."