𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

They are a Special class, so they need to stand out as much as possible. He briefly felt sorry for a person who certainly didn't want prominence, but well, he could get used to it over time, right? Hopefully, he wouldn't hold a grudge against him.

He went to his office window and looked at his school from afar. A few students were visible doing their daily routines.

"I wonder if the other classes will be able to understand the hidden purpose of Class E. After all, to beat them you have to unite." The man said with a smile on his face. "Well, this new generation of young people is really interesting."

The presence of these geniuses will completely shake up the school.

He is really looking forward to it.

Moving closer to the table, it was possible to see the files of the students in which he was interested.

...

Confidential.

Class A:

Teacher: Mafuyu Kirusu

Students:

Sakayanagi Arisu.

Amasawa Ichika.

Shirogane Miyuki.

...

Class B:

Teacher: Hoshinomiya Chie.

Students:

Kanzaki Ryūji.

Yukinoshita Yukino.

Yagami Takuya.

...

Class C:

Teacher: Hiratsuka Shizuka.

Students:

Ryuuen Kakeru.

Cid Kagenou.

Hikigaya Hachiman.

...

Class D:

Teacher: Chabashira Sae.

Horikita Suzune.

Koenji Rokusuke.

Yuuichi Katagiri.

...

...

Extremely Confidential.

Class E: True Geniuses.

Teacher: Ayame Himuro (Outstanding Scientist.)

Students:

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

Hayasaka Ai.

Jabami Yumeko.

Kaguya Shinomiya.

Lelouch Lamperouge.

Light Yagami.

Rue Ryuzaki.

Sora.

Shiro.

Shiba Miyuki.

Victorique de Blois.

A new school apocalypse was about to begin.

Well, that's it, what did you guys think of the prologue of this rewrite?

Talking about some things, yes, Kururugi left. It wasn't because he didn't have potential, because he did have potential to stay in E-Class. But I decided to take him out. However, he is not out of the story. Although he is rarely mentioned or appears at the beginning of the story, he will have a good role in the future. I won't give too many spoilers, a mistake I made was to rush things too much in the 1 writing, and I don't plan to make the same mistake twice...

Besides, it's not just Hikigaya who is here.

Yukino is in class B along with Yagami! Also, is Kanzaki on the list of interesting people Mr. Sakayanagi looked at? Well, all I can say that this Kanzaki won't take that long to act when needed. The same can be said for Yagami. I was really pissed off by the way he was kicked out, expect him to make more work for the Genius Class...

If you are curious about the fact that Ichika and Yagami are in Year 1 along with Kiyotaka, just wait. It's another plot I thought of, so bear with me.

And then, we have all the Class E students revealed. Yes, I added Kaguya and Hayasaka. Believe me, Kaguya is going to be quite important in the beginning, her presence will impact the points of the end of May 1.

As for Yuuichi Katagiri from Tomodachi Game. I'm not sure if I'm going to put him in yet, so maybe this part will be edited and I'll add another character. The reason is that I haven't seen the anime or read the manga of the story, but I intend to do so. I have to know what the protagonist's personality is like and what drives him so that I can work with him as faithfully as possible.

I would really appreciate all opinions about this prologue and about the students in Class E as well as the other classes. Please give me your opinions.

I would like to thank everyone who will stay with me during this rewrite.

The story in the first volume will be entirely centered in Class E. In other words, you will rarely have conversations with people from other classes, although the geniuses will get a little more attention thanks to Mr. Sakayanagi...

One thing I missed in my other story was the fact that I could not work well with the other characters. Ayanokouji will still be the main focus, but I will try to focus on the other E-Class characters equally, so I would like your help.

In volume 2, which E-Class characters do you think would make the most sense to have more screen time? Tell me the characters and the reasons, I will read them all. I would really appreciate it if you could help me with this.

Well, that's it for now.

I see you again, in the first chapter of this story.

Oh, before I forget. If you think that I will simply change a few things, you are wrong. I will write everything from scratch. The first change will be the bus scene, so don't skip it, after all there will be no Horikita, nor the old woman wanting to sit on the bus. Well, this is a little spoiler, but instead of the characters meeting inside the Classroom, they all meet in their own bus that will take only them, the Class E students.

Here again is the cover of the story by "Mentaru_T".

I say goodbye!