two

Hey! this chapter is going to mention technoblade at least once, i don't know how most of you feel about the news, but if it pains you, don't read it, thank you , ill put it in bold btw^^

Also, just in case ur confused-
Wilbur: Junior (11th grade)
Bad : Junior(11th grade)
Skeppy : Junior(11th grade)
Sapnap : Sophomore(10th grade)
Alex : Sophomore (10th grade, joined in the middle of the year)
Tubbo : Freshman(9th grade)
Tommy : Freshman(9th grade)
Dream : Junior(11th grade)
George : Junior(11th grade)
Karl : Sophomore(10th grade)
Fundy: Junior (11th grade)
Eret : Senior(12th grade)
Puffy : Senior(12th grade)
might add later depending on who i add- just wanted to state their grades

School sucked ass and first period wasn't even done yet. Alex wanted to kill the boy, Wilbur was his name, he kept pulling Alex's hair and kicking his ankles. The ravenette wanted to break his neck, but he fought the urge. He'd made a friend during the period, his name was Nick but he'd told Alex to call him Sapnap, so he did. Sapnap was chill, he had some nice style, and he was funny. By the end of the second period which they shared as well, Sapnap and Alex were like best friends.
He met Bad with Alex, which he already knew. "Didn't know you helped new kids, Bad." "I don't usually, but Alex got into a fight with Wilbur Soot," Sap's eyes widened. "Wilbur? Like, the Wilbur in our class?" he asked Alex. "Yeah. Why?" Damn, dude! No one messes with that guy!" Sapnap grinned, playfully punching the other in the chest. "My man's got guts!" Alex, smiled a little. "Is he, like, those stereotypical school bullies?" "Well, not always," Bad answered, crossing his arms. "What do you mean?" "I heard his older brother's suffering from cancer. He's not been the same." "Hm." "Damn. That sucks," Sap rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Kinda feel bad for him," Alex muttered. "Yeah, well, that's no excuse for the shit he's done to my friends. Next time I see him, I'm punching the shit out of him," "Anyways, it'll be lunch in a few, we gotta meet the others," Sap mentioned. "Oh, right. C'mon, Alex, we've got some friends you can meet." "Oh, sweet," the group made their way to the cafeteria, at a table near the back, there was a group of people. They looked up at the sight of a new person. "Alex, this is Karl, Skeppy, Fundy, and George." they all greeted him collectively, although Karl seemed the most excited. "Hey, you know Sap? That's cool!" the kid grinned, he had a very colorful wardrobe and his face was covered with bright neon stickers. "He's a cool guy, isn't he?" he pecked a kiss on Sapnap's cheeke, which made him a blush a bit. "You guys are dating?" "Mhm! Since freshman year, actually," "Cool," the raventte smiled, giving them a thumbs up. "Aren't you the kid who had a fight with Wilbur?" George asked, he seemed tired. "Yeah, I guess." it felt awkward to talk about, but then Skeppy's eyes lit up. "No way, dude, Wilbur? That's sick!" "That's what I said!" Sapnap laughed. Fundy shook his head, you guys are so stupid," he said with a smile. Two more people joined the table. A tall male with shoulder length curly hair and a female with long white hair, the underside was dyed rainbow colors. "oh, Eret, Puffy!" Bad grinned, greeting the two. "Good afternoon, Bad," the male smiled, he had a very deep voice. "Who might this be?" he nodded to Alex. "Right, this is Alex, he's new." "Ah. Wonderful to meet you, Alex," the male, Eret, shook his hand, it was a firm shake. The girl, Puffy, did the same. "So, how're you liking your new school so far?" "Eh, it's good, I guess." then, a blonde male walked over to George, he looked annoyed. "Clay, what's up?" "That stupid Tommy kid went complaining to Wilbur cause I took his stupid disc," the brunette sighed. "Clay, I told you to leave him alone." "He bothered me first, George, he was bragging about it." then, Wilbur walked up to them, a blonde trailed behind him, he'd been crying. "Clay, you little prick." what happened next was insane. And it landed most of the group in the principal's office. Wonderful.