ꫀׁׅܻꪱׁׅᧁׁhׁׅ֮tׁׅ

| Imani Nicole Brown |
| 20 |
| Downtown Miami |
| 2022 |

*on the way home the car was filled with quietness plus my soft sniffing, hannah was sleep and darius was just quiet, bray was driving, we finally get to my house and i walk in and grab a water and walk straight in my room grabbing the first aid kit*

*bray walks in*

"let me do it for you" he says grabbing the neonsporin

*he puts some on his finger and rub it on there*

"ouch" i say turning on the tv

*he puts a bandaid on it and kisses me*

"bae why couldnt you just stop" i say walkin in the bathroom

"i dont know ma"

*i turn on some warm water in the tub and close it so it can fill up,i go to the counter and wipe my face and get some mouthwash,after i do that i just stand in front of the tub,bray comes and hugs me from behind and kissing my neck and shoulder*

"ill wait for you to get out" he says smaking my ass hard

"ouch damn"

*he walks out and i put some dove bubble bath soap in while its filling, once i felt like it was enough water i turn the nob and strip my clothes off and sit down in the water, i grab my phone and put on my rnb playlist and sit it on the floor.I sit there and try to think about my life but my head is completely filled iwth bray, i close my eyes and just thinking of him my nippls start to get hard and without noticing i open my legs and my fingers playing with my lips spreading my fingers into a v and start rubbing in circler motions, whimpering softly, then i snap out of it breathing hard. I grab a net and wash myself and then get out and put on some pink laced panties and a pink croptop and walk out*

*i see bray sleep with just his underwear on and i start to touch myself and i feel myself already wet, i walk to the bed and lay next to him*

"bae...baee.."i say shaking his shoulder a lil

"hm"

"im horny, can you wake up please" i say whineing

"so hannah was right" he says laughing with low eyes

"i guess she was" i say laughing

"mhm"

*he pulls me on top of him and i lean down and our lips connect and he inserts his tounge and i suck on it, he flips us arounf putting him on top of me and he starts rubbing my vagina through my underwear and i let out a moan in between kisses, he pulls the panties to the side and inserts 2 fingers and i whimper and he starts going in and out curling his middle while inside, i moan loud and i start clawing his back from the enjoyment. He pulls my under off completely and pulls up my top letting my boobs go out, he leaves love marks in between my boobs and he pulls of his underwear and i see his dick and my eyes widen thinking if imma be able to take it, it looked bout 8 inches and it was a lil thick. He gets back on top of me and puts the cover over us*