Max came up to Jamie "what is she doing ?" Eleven was going through the trash and pulled out a Coca Cola can

Jamie sighed getting flashbacks of when Dr Brenner would try and get her to crush a can "she doesn't think her powers are working"

Eleven set it up of one of the sides and stared at it intensely. Although how hard she tried it would not crush.

"El" Jamie walked up to her "you okay"

She turned to her sister her face was puce white.

There was noises echoing the mall and came from the ceiling "Mike" Max whispered

Mike gasped "NANCY" he screamed

The creature snarled from the roof of the mall, Amy grabbed her hand making Jamie run, they ran through my the mall, the whole of the mall ceiling collapsed on itself showing the monster.

Jamie Amy Jonathan Nancy and Lucas behind a desk, they heard Dustin's voice echoing from the walki talki "JAMIE DO YOU COPY OVER".

They were all in a field and saw the mall, Steve whispered "Jamie's in there" he started running

"Where are you going ?" Dustin yelled

"TO GET JAMIE THE HELL OUT OF THERE" he yelled back, Robin sighed and followed after him

"ROBIN" Dustin held out a walkie talkie and through it to her "keep in touch"

The monster was walking all throughout the mall hissing and snarling at every movement.

Mike looked up and whispered "it's turned away, if we run up those stairs we'll make it"

Max scoffed "are you crazy ?" She whispered "not with Elevens leg"

"We have to try"

"There's another way to get out" Eleven whispered "through the gap"

Mike looked up "okay" he went back down "now" they all started running into a store, eleven stepped on a piece of glass making the monster turn and come their direction.

Small tentacles came out and into the store they were in. They were looking all throughout the store. It grabbed a tiny mannequin that had the same jumper as Eleven. They threw it making the mannequin land right next to Max.

The monster was about to find Mike but Lucas had stood up and threw a ball out of his slingshot at a balloon making it go that way towards the balloon.

They all started running through the gap and into the hallway.

They went back out into the parking lot, Jonathan was attempting to put the ignition cable in as Billy's car was roaring at them once again.

"Get the car started" Nancy stated as she grabbed her gun and pointed it to Billy's car, The car would still not start

Billy's car went full speed towards the car, Nancy started shooting it but the car was not stopping. It was just about to hit Nancy as another car hit Billy's making it fly away.

Steve was panting with Robin next to him, Steve smiled "are you okay" he asked Robin

Robin turned to him "ask me tomorrow"

The creatures snarl echoed as it raised from the mall and looked down. Nancy pulled the car towards Steve and Robin "GET IN" she insisted

They in and joined the others.

Steve and Robin joined Jamie in the back. The monster was following as they drove off.

 The monster was following as they drove off